Weather

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heavy rains here this morning but then the sun came out and the afternoon was simply beautiful....We had better not get anymore snow :rant:

well its gotta be spring here. i almost hit a gopher on the way back home from dropping the kid off. for a momment i thought it was one butt ugly cat, but then i got a bit closer and was like: "spriiiing??? gopher! woot!" but the rest of the day has been grey and foggy of course. i miss the sun...

Excuse me if I'm not in a good mood today... this is what we woke up too. :rant:

snowinJune.jpg

Guys.. i am going to make you all cry...

Yesterday on a river boat cruise in Durham city looking at the cathedral: (it made me sooo sick..i dont do boats at all)

2009_0531boattrip0020.jpg

And today: Flying Kites on the field behind my mums house.

2009_0531boattrip0037.jpg

Ive been sat in the garden all day in a bikini top and shorts sewing rat hammocks in the sun.

Im expecting rain and storms for the rest of the summer now ^^

It is 20C here and the sun is full in the sky... We went to the ocean to have a nice lay-out in the sun this afternoon. Course it is going to rain tonight....

OMG i didnt realise until an our ago how badly burnt i was...

figure this out:

i had my FRONT to the sun all day.... and my back and shoulders are red raw, and my front is barely touched by the rays

(im SO DAMN drunk right now. been drinking wine for 2 hours... good times :thumbup: )

jorats said:
Excuse me if I'm not in a good mood today... this is what we woke up too. :rant:

snowinJune.jpg

LOL!!!

We didn't have any snow here but it is also freezing cold in Ottawa. I booked a cruise in the Caribbean in July because I want a summer (hot and sunny) and I believe that we have to go South now in order to have a decent temperature.

Back