Weather

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jorats

Loving rats since 2002.
This is what I woke up to this morning... :gaah:

The pics are blurry cause I couldn't use the flash through the window.

snow2-1.jpg

snow1.jpg

I'm not ready for this!!

I really don't like snow or the cold. I don't mind looking at it in pictures but to live in it...and it's just mid October!! I remember when snow only came mid November sometimes December.

Another pic... our lovely highway:

snow3.jpg

Oh no....I bet you were so pleased.......certainly not enough for me....I would want to see LOTS of snow...I would be like a kid at Christmas.....grab the dogs and out the door.

WOW. I am like you I hate the cold and snow, pretty in pictures but that is it. I wouldn't survive in Canada. When we went to Pennsylvania in September I thought it was freezing up there all I could think was get me back to that Oklahoma heat. =) LOL.

It's snowing here too! :shock:

But it isn't sticking like it is up there Jo! It's big white fluffly flakes, but I don't think the ground is cold enough yet!

The last few years it didn't snow a flake until christmas eve, or day... what on earth is going on! My son will be trick or treating in the snow?!?!?!? :wink:

henry's_mum said:
It's snowing here too! :shock:

But it isn't sticking like it is up there Jo! It's big white fluffly flakes, but I don't think the ground is cold enough yet!

The last few years it didn't snow a flake until christmas eve, or day... what on earth is going on! My son will be trick or treating in the snow?!?!?!? :wink:
When I was a kid I always remember trick or treating in the snow. And I didn't live that far from Kawartha Lakes.

Here's what it looks like in Ennismore!
This is my backyard...

and this is looking out our front window in the livingroom, normally we see Pigeon Lake, and you can see houses, and farms across the lake, BUT not today...

and this is looking from our back deck out to the front side yard...

So still not as much as Jo, but snow none the less!

:happydance: We had a crazy rain last night and it was super cold, but no snow. I actually like snow. Just the shovelling sucks.

My jaw literally dropped. I do remember a near-identical post from you last fall. :giggle: It's very chilly here but no snow yet, still rain.

I was so excited about fall, but the first snowfall is particularly exciting. :D

Lindsy, those pics are beautiful...
Our snow is still on the ground. Didn't leave... yet. I'll have to clean off my car before work. :sad3:

wow snow already! I won't be surprised if we get some snow soon her in NB it's been really cold lately even during the day now. I bet we'll have snow for Halloween. I remember as a kid we used to have snow for Halloween all the time so our costumes had to fit over our snow suits lol I'm only 24 so that wasn't to long ago.

I don't want another winter like last year - that was way too much snow - but I do enjoy the first few snowfalls of the season usually. We didn't get any snow here today, but it's starting to get cold outside!

We still have some snow on the ground, if this means that it's staying... we are doomed, we are going to get so much snow with it already started. :cry4:

And I can't stop singing "it's beginning to look a lot like Xmas..."

Back