Wally showing off his sweater :)

Help Support Rat Shack Forum:

Vladina

OH my god, Renee, that is the neatest thing I have ever seen! How brilliant! Hairless ratties need extra warmth and this is so perfect for a hairless ratty! Made to order! Your friend should make more of these and sell them to rat folks who have "nekkid" rats! Are you posting these photos on the forum for everyone to see? By the way, Wally is PRECIOUS! What a sweetie pie! :thud: He looks so beautiful in his sweater!!!

Ratlover2013

Vladina said:
OH my god, Renee, that is the neatest thing I have ever seen! How brilliant! Hairless ratties need extra warmth and this is so perfect for a hairless ratty! Made to order! Your friend should make more of these and sell them to rat folks who have "nekkid" rats! Are you posting these photos on the forum for everyone to see? By the way, Wally is PRECIOUS! What a sweetie pie! :thud: He looks so beautiful in his sweater!!!
Aw, glad you like it :)

Yes, everyone can see this :D

Not many ppl have rats around here, so she wouldn't make much off them sadly.

Ratlover2013

Joanne said:
That is adorable! Does he like having it on?
He doesn't mind it all actually. Mind you I don't keep in on him
In the cage or anything - as his brothers would just try and pull it off, lol

dspch911

:heart: :heart: Nakies and I think everyone should have one named Wally that is a perfect name for a nakie!! I might have news later and I hope he doesn't mind if I use his name.... :dance: He is absolutely adorable......where have you been hiding him?

Ratlover2013

dspch911 said:
:heart: :heart: Nakies and I think everyone should have one named Wally that is a perfect name for a nakie!! I might have news later and I hope he doesn't mind if I use his name.... :dance: He is absolutely adorable......where have you been hiding him?
I love his name too, and agree every naked should be named Wally :)

I hadn't been hiding him anywhere, haha. He is 25 months old now, I got him when he was just a baby.

Most recent pics posted here:
viewtopic.php?t=36117

And here:
viewtopic.php?t=35318

:)

dspch911

Ratlover2013 said:
And here are some of his baby pictures :)

Ratlover2013 said:
dspch911 said:

I hadn't been hiding him anywhere, haha. He is 25 months old now, I got him when he was just a baby.

viewtopic.php?t=36117

And here:
viewtopic.php?t=35318

Oh yes, I remember see the first set yesterday (I think) of the play area, not sure if I saw the second thread - they are all so photogenic and freakin' adorable! Those big ears on such a little baby! :heart: :thud:

Ratlover2013

dspch911 said:
Ratlover2013 said:
And here are some of his baby pictures :)

Ratlover2013 said:
dspch911 said:

viewtopic.php?t=36117

And here:
viewtopic.php?t=35318

Oh yes, I remember see the first set yesterday (I think) of the play area, not sure if I saw the second thread - they are all so photogenic and freakin' adorable! Those big ears on such a little baby! :heart: :thud:
I can't wait to meet your Wally! :D

Godmother

LOL, he looks so cute in his sweater. Nakies could probably all use a nice sweater in the winter, but my Stella probably would have chewed a sweater off.