Wally showing off his sweater :)

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ratlover2013

My friend knit this sweater last year, I think it's adorable.

e3upu6et.jpg

apyzahus.jpg
vaqe3uby.jpg

y9y6e6et.jpg

utarytys.jpg

OH my god, Renee, that is the neatest thing I have ever seen! How brilliant! Hairless ratties need extra warmth and this is so perfect for a hairless ratty! Made to order! Your friend should make more of these and sell them to rat folks who have "nekkid" rats! Are you posting these photos on the forum for everyone to see? By the way, Wally is PRECIOUS! What a sweetie pie! :thud: He looks so beautiful in his sweater!!!

Vladina said:
OH my god, Renee, that is the neatest thing I have ever seen! How brilliant! Hairless ratties need extra warmth and this is so perfect for a hairless ratty! Made to order! Your friend should make more of these and sell them to rat folks who have "nekkid" rats! Are you posting these photos on the forum for everyone to see? By the way, Wally is PRECIOUS! What a sweetie pie! :thud: He looks so beautiful in his sweater!!!

Aw, glad you like it :)

Yes, everyone can see this :D

Not many ppl have rats around here, so she wouldn't make much off them sadly.

:heart: :heart: Nakies and I think everyone should have one named Wally that is a perfect name for a nakie!! I might have news later and I hope he doesn't mind if I use his name.... :dance: He is absolutely adorable......where have you been hiding him?

dspch911 said:
:heart: :heart: Nakies and I think everyone should have one named Wally that is a perfect name for a nakie!! I might have news later and I hope he doesn't mind if I use his name.... :dance: He is absolutely adorable......where have you been hiding him?

I love his name too, and agree every naked should be named Wally :)

I hadn't been hiding him anywhere, haha. He is 25 months old now, I got him when he was just a baby.

Most recent pics posted here:
viewtopic.php?t=36117

And here:
viewtopic.php?t=35318

:)

Ratlover2013 said:
And here are some of his baby pictures :)

9ege2uby.jpg

egypasy5.jpg

e6eteha4.jpg

4aqesy2y.jpg

gyrerana.jpg
Ratlover2013 said:
dspch911 said:

I hadn't been hiding him anywhere, haha. He is 25 months old now, I got him when he was just a baby.

viewtopic.php?t=36117

And here:
viewtopic.php?t=35318

Oh yes, I remember see the first set yesterday (I think) of the play area, not sure if I saw the second thread - they are all so photogenic and freakin' adorable! Those big ears on such a little baby! :heart: :thud:

dspch911 said:
Ratlover2013 said:
And here are some of his baby pictures :)

9ege2uby.jpg

egypasy5.jpg

e6eteha4.jpg

4aqesy2y.jpg

gyrerana.jpg
Ratlover2013 said:
dspch911 said:

viewtopic.php?t=36117

And here:
viewtopic.php?t=35318

Oh yes, I remember see the first set yesterday (I think) of the play area, not sure if I saw the second thread - they are all so photogenic and freakin' adorable! Those big ears on such a little baby! :heart: :thud:

I can't wait to meet your Wally! :D

Back