tumour

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw Anie.

I started Artie on metacam on Sat.
Here are a few pics of my sweet boy ... he has a vet apt in NB on Friday .... :sad3:

Aug03ArtieEliJacobPeter-1.jpg

Artie, Eli, Jacob, & Peter

Aug03ArtieEiJacob.jpg

Artie, Eli, & Jacob

Aug04PeterArtieJacobEli.jpg

Peter, Artie, Jacob, & Eli

Aug03ArtieEliJacobPeter.jpg

Artie, Eli, Jacob, Peter

Aug05Artieandfriendsintheplaypen.jpg

Artie and friends in the playpen

Aug05Artieonthecouch.jpg

Artie on the couch

Aug05Artie.jpg

Artie

The pictures really don't show how bad it is ... he has gotten huge in the last week ... his belly is hard. He is still somewhat active, eating, and curious but then he is also on pain meds

:sad3:

Thanks ....

Artie isn't doing very well today, but he perked up when I handed him a piece of banana ...

Aug06Artieeatingbananainhammock.jpg

Aug06PeterEliandArtie.jpg

Aug06Artieeatingbanana.jpg

..... hard to see his banana in between his front paws in the pics ....

Aug06Artie.jpg

Sorry to hear about your boy :hugs: Know what you're going through Raina's tumor came back and is growing at a much faster rate then before. We're trying to figure out what to do with her. Having a hard time justifing to do anything tumor removal if it's just going to keep coming back, theres' no point in putting her through that.
I wish you all the best.

I'm so sorry.
I expect he'll let you know when he feels more awful than good, I guess in the meantime you make the most of his life by you not letting him know when you feel that. You just love him like you are, and try to feel the joy of being with him with you're with him instead of thinking of his problem - so he can feel your love and happiness in his life and not your sadness about his trouble. And cry when he's not with you. They're so perceptive, eh?
He's a beautiful boy, he makes my arms want to hold him. I hope he lets you do that. I can just put him on my prayer list.

Thank you.
Artie has a vet apt in NB on Friday to be pts as none of the vets here will do it the way I believe would be most humane.
I hope that he doesn't get bad before then as it is a 5 hour drive ...

He isn't feeling as good as he was. :sad3:
Gave him some lasix as the vet said I could ... hoping it will help the pressure in his abdomen from the fluid.

If he gets bad I will take him to a vet here to be pts, or if there is time rush him to NB.

:cry4:

Back