Tumor girl and her friend- Home! Minerva RIP sweet girl.

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got her to the vet this morning. She is scheduled for friday to have the tumors removed. I wanted him to listen to her heart and lungs to make sure it all sounded ok. It does so we scheduled the surgery. She is a bit sneezy so I had concerns with that but I have her on abs to help her get over that. Since her appetite is really good and she is perky we are going to go ahead and try to give little athena a shot at a tumor free life. I work fridays from 5am to 3pm so I was worried about how to get her there for a surgery but he is going to let me drop her off on thursday so she can have it done and then I will head over after work to get her. Keep her in your thoughts... I am very nervous for the surgery.

I talked to Peggy briefly and she made it through the surgery and is awake...keep those vibes coming though as I am sure it was a pretty intense surgery :)

YAY!! :dance:

996914_10151599836101409_1766186030_n.jpg

She is hurting a bit but I have her on metacam and I will give her some more in a little bit before work. She is drinking up her ensure an resting with her buddy. I didnt want to mess with her last night since it was a full body incision damn near.

Back