True Blood: Season Two

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eh I found the season finale kind of lackluster

[spoiler:sqaik3sg]And it might just be because I've read the books. Those hands were so girl hands aka Lorena! Hated that Bill proposed to Sookie but it'll so make her even more pissed off when she finds out Bills true intentions!
Now I can't wait until June![/spoiler:sqaik3sg]

I'm sort of with Zooy with the whole at least I knwo where it is heading but...
[spoiler:hfq5vr95]Killing Eggs and the marriage proposal was so out of the blue and I found myself pissied at Bill for even attempting to do that to Sookie, ya ya I know he may love her deep down but when you know he ends up breaking her heart the fact that he asks her to marry him just brushes me the wrong way[/spoiler:hfq5vr95]

[spoiler:4cm4jcmz]I'm fairly glad they killed Eggs. I kinda of want to see the whole Tara end up with the vampire who abuses her.
I just think it would be a great storyline... plus I wanna see Sookie kick some butt![/spoiler:4cm4jcmz]

[spoiler:2y13vlnx]:sad3: But Eggs was so good for her, I thought if he stuck around she wouldn't get messed up with any vamps...remember that sort of destroyed Tarah and Sookie's relationship.

And where's JB??[/spoiler:2y13vlnx]

[spoiler:eek:61714xd]I really wish they had introduced JB! He would have been absolutely wicked!
Plus I wanted to see Tara run off and elope with him[/spoiler:eek:61714xd]

K we should stop talking back and forth now!

LOL.... it happened to tie up what happened in the back.

The other thing you guys are talking about may still happen! Who knows...

Oh wow... Now I want to know more!

[spoiler:289jv5kq]So Bill doesn't really love Sookie and doesn't really want to marry her?[/spoiler:289jv5kq]

jorats said:
Oh wow... Now I want to know more!

[spoiler:as08zjgq]So Bill doesn't really love Sookie and doesn't really want to marry her?[/spoiler:as08zjgq]
[spoiler:as08zjgq]In the books Bill was hired by the Queen to get to know more about Sookie and to get her to work for the queen as her telepath. But stupid Bill fell in love with her. His love is real, his intentions were false.[/spoiler:as08zjgq]

I'm itching to see season 3 now. A whole year we've gotta wait. OMG what am I gonna do until then?! ugh!!! well... I'm reading the books now and am just a few chapters away from finishing book 1. (I know, i have a LOOONG way to go) I hope I can finish it up soon and jump right into book 2.

Eeee~!!! can't wait for season 3!

Back