Tilty head and possibly pregnant... Oct 30 Updated Weight

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tomorrow when you weigh her it will likely have gone back up. You may have a preggy girl there...they often have what are called "stalls" during the pregnancy. Its how things progress over the 2 next days that will tell us...

lilspaz68 said:
Tomorrow when you weigh her it will likely have gone back up. You may have a preggy girl there...they often have what are called "stalls" during the pregnancy. Its how things progress over the 2 next days that will tell us...

Yeah, she gained another 5g... still not sure what to think.

She's been at a consistent weight for over a week now. Not pregnant, WHEE!!

She's getting along wonderfully, adjusting to the head tilt. She's more stable, and walks better. At first she'd stumble and fall over.

I've been trying to intro her to Randomrat's two girls. It's slow, but getting better and better each day. She'll be living in half of an FN soon, with the shelf on the lowest position, and lots of hammocks, just in case she does stumble. But I think she'll be just fine.

She seems to be coming along nicely. See what a little (or in this case alot) of TLC can do. Good job xxchelle :thumbup:

:joy: I'm so happy she's not preggers :joy:

Poor girl must think she has died and gone to ratty heaven with a beautiful cage, good food, and if those intros keep coming along some new friends!

Great work Chelle!

Stacey, me too! She shouldn't have to go through pregnancy, on top of everything else she's already been through.

She's been a MUCH happier rat lately, I think she got a little upset having her boyfriend taken away from her, but now that she's hanging out with Randomrat's girls a lot, she's been a lot more social with me. Funny how that works out :D

Plus she's getting used to moving around with the tilt, which is making her happier. I can imagine it must have been frustrating at first to not be able to move properly, without falling over. Heh.

Thanks again Stacey for picking her and her boyfriend up :)

Such a great ending to what was a terrible life for her and the other momma. She was a lucky girl that Ad caught your eye...its very funny how a regular ad can strike you differently...like you "know".

((hugs)) Now you are a Mad Transporter and official rescuer too. :happydance:

Back