The Olympic Thread!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahhhhh!!! I am sooo excited! :panic:

I'm sick as it is, and I have no voice today, but I screamed as much as I could when we won! And after we went outside and all you could hear is people laying on their car horns and driving around crazy, hanging out of their windows with Canadian flags attached to hockey sticks, singing the anthem, holding up traffic all over the place.. it is CRAAAZY around here right now!! I love it :dance:

I was so happy to see Neil Young up there representing us! Most ceremonies are about who's popular now. The test of time has shown him to be someone we can be proud of in so many ways. It was an altogether beautiful ceremony, eh?
I was over the moon yesterday when we got 2 golds. I had to watch curling believing we'd get to see the 3rd in one day. Bless them, they did it! But I would never watch curling unless it was about 3 gold medals. It's like watching someone sweep a floor. Borriinnnggg...

Oh I disagree! All I watched was the hockey and curling! I love the strategy in curling and how precisely they can place the stones just amazes me! And of course I love hockey, I watch all the NHL games they show on our stations during non olympic times. (rangers, devils, islanders, and the rare sabres game. I'm spoiled being in the "home" area of so many teams!)

Back