The official "Show Off Your Secret Santa Gifts" Thread 2012!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:joy: I could not believe my luck! A while back I had seen some beautiful Christmas hammocks on the Cozy Corner, but they were marked SOLD.

Today I found a package from my Secret Santa, which contained ....

those gorgeous hammocks! I took photos, but haven't downloaded them yet. As soon as my new liners arrive (they must be held up in Customs), I will decorate the cages for Chrisrmas and post photos!

Thank you , Secret Santa!

Third that little sweater man, that's just too festive to ignore! :panic: when will I know if my reciever got my gift??

Sorry EDK I've been so busy studying for finals. I came home yesterday having had a really bad day and then I saw a package on my doorstep! That cheered me up considerably.THANK YOU! The card was lovely!! And beautifully done. I love the fabric choice, evreything is so nice.Currently Bruce Lee is taking a snooze in 'his' cube.

Yippie you got it! Merry Christmas to you and your little angels! :dance: :dance: :dance: This was a great thing, I hope we continue this rattie secret santa tradition because I really enjoyed making that card and finding that perfect gift! I made that custom card on a website called Zazzle http://www.zazzle.com/ , I'm currently making a custom 2013 EDK Rat Pack Calender for myself, I just ordered it hehe.

Now where's my gift :gaah: :laugh4: LOL!

PS. This zazzle custom website makes all sorts of stuff, shirts, calenders, gift cards, coffee mugs, all sorts of stuff! This be a great place to make custom gifts, or make custom things in general for fund raisers!

Okay, okay, one more gratuitous picture of Zephyr in the Christmas sweaters (I think he's saying "I'm not impressed"):
oaVRb.jpg

clmntine said:
i decided that transit was much cheaper and faster then mailing it, not to mention much more fun!!

It was so much fun! I have to say, I think the best part is the little string that you tied the stocking up with. Bonnie (our cat) is actually obsessed. She played with it nonstop till about midnight last night (when we put it in the bathroom for safety reasons) and she meowed at the door at the top of her lungs until 4am.

I must say that these are amazing gifts:) I have enjoyed seeing what everyone got and the beautiful babies that all of you have:)

Thanks so much to my SS! I will take photos tonight!

The card says
"Dear Lilangel,Jojo,Monks,Shade,Q,Ruby, and Zoey

Merry Christmas!I hope you and your ratties enjoy your holidays together!Some presents have each their namees on them,but of course they will share.;)I would like to thanks you for being a good rattie mama! I left you a little something,I'm sure you'll easily guess what it is! Have a great,big very rattie Christmas! And a happy new year 2013!

Signed,
B...
Anonymous! ;)

(i am guessing my SS was BananaClic? is this you ;))

Thank you so so much! :cuddle: :hugs: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Come on do et, DO ET! It's there do it, it's there! COME ON DO ET NOW DO ET (Arny voice) :laugh:

Back