The official "Show Off Your Secret Santa Gifts" Thread 2012!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yay I'm glad you like it! Hopefully the hammocks are big enough for rat piles, my boys aren't quite full grown yet but are already growing out of their smaller hammocks LOL :emb: And I'm glad it got there, it only traveled BACKWARD for about 3 days before finally heading to NB. BTW, the treat bags will last all of 10 minutes before they're empty but I find that I can leave them in for several days and they generally chew on that instead of the hammocks for a while (maybe because it smells yummy).

Petunia said:
OMG how cute!! Milo looks like he IS the present! :nod: :lol: :heart:

Hehe, my boyfriend saw the picture over my shoulder and recognized the box. He gave me a mock lecture about how unethical it was to send a rat on a week and a half long trip by post!

jenniferkelley said:
With the help of a member I figured out who my Secret Santa was!
Thank you SO much BananaChic!

That was from me actually. LOL XD
I should have only written my rats' names down (Ryder, Yoshi, Toby, and Keno) and maybe given you the first letter of my username. I didn't even think that you would guess BananaClic. XD
But you're welcome! :D
I'm glad you like it!

mia9_28 said:
jenniferkelley said:
With the help of a member I figured out who my Secret Santa was!
Thank you SO much BananaChic!

That was from me actually. LOL XD
I should have only written my rats' names down (Ryder, Yoshi, Toby, and Keno) and maybe given you the first letter of my username. I didn't even think that you would guess BananaClic. XD
But you're welcome! :D
I'm glad you like it!

Hahaha SERIOUSLY!? Why do you guys have the same rat names! LOL, Well now I feel extremley dumb, I was so confident! :p
Thank YOU so much mia9_28!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

jenniferkelley said:
Hahaha SERIOUSLY!? Why do you guys have the same rat names! LOL, Well now I feel extremley dumb, I was so confident! :p
Thank YOU so much mia9_28!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

BananaClic is my girlfriend! :p
We have each other's rats' names on our profiles because they live together. :)
Sorry for the confusion! I'll know for next year! hahaha

And again! You're very welcome! :) :heart:

Aw man this is so exciting!! I sent my package back on Wendnesday, but it may not reach my secret person till next week, but ooooooooooohhhhhhhh IM SO EXCITED I HOPE THEY GET IT AND POST ABOUT IT... Thing is I didn't wrap it up very nicely just due to my work hours weren't cooperating with me and I just didn't have the time. But I did have the time to make a custom gift card! :D

*paces* MEH WHEN WHEN? lol :D Must know if my secret reciever got it!!!

Story time!

I was taking a nap with my puppy this afternoon because I'd been pulling all-nighters recently studying for an anatomy exam I took yesterday. I get woken up by my poor confused boyfriend who whispers "um, there's a girl outside with a bag who says something about secret Santa." It takes me a moment to figure out what the heck is going on before I realize, oh hey, rat shack secret santa! And go out to investigate. Turns out clmntine knows my building because she has a friend who lives here (small world...) and so she came to drop of my present in person! Woo! If I had known she was coming I wouldn't have been wearing polar bear pjs at 2 in the afternoon, but hey. She got to meet all the ratlets and took pictures while I opened up their gifts!

Me and Zephyr, who helped me open the stocking and check out gifts.
DjShe.jpg

He got his very own rat-sized sweater!
4ps2N.jpg

Some yummy hanging toys for treats..
XZ9if.jpg

The babies Hyperion, Zeus and Hercules (AKA the "timbits") check out this awesome crocheted hammock.
wujWt.jpg

This one is already a big hit with Hercules...
eTwDy.jpg

Zeph approves too!
TyhHu.jpg

Enjoying some puffs he got as well:
O4KDg.jpg

THANK YOU SO MUCH CLMNTINE!!!! The ratties and I just love everything. I can't believe you crocheted all this :joy:

Amity, I am so happy you and all the boys like everything! Zephyr looks like hes really enjoying that peach puff, and hes so charming in the sweater. It was so much more fun to come deliver the gifts and play with everyone :D

He got his very own rat-sized sweater!
4ps2N.jpg

This has to be nominated for PROM!! Its so adorable and festive!!

Back