The Frenchies!!~ Any updated pics??

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is only one girl remaining, Mielle!!!

Thanks so much allykatt/Emily for adopting! :joy:.

Only 13ratties left of 40!! Holy crap guys look what we have accomplished!!

O Happy Day!! I still haven't found mine memory card but I got a new camera!! :joy:

Now for baby pictures!!!
The remaining boys from Litter C (Tolberone, Etoile and Ciel)
P7100012.jpg

P7100013.jpg

P7100014.jpg

Mielle and her babes
P7100016.jpg

P7100015.jpg

Croc
P7100019.jpg

Coeur
P7100020.jpg

Diesel
P7100021.jpg

Leger
P7100023.jpg

Pinceau
P7100024.jpg

Mielle
P7100025.jpg

P7100026.jpg

Rose
P7100017.jpg

Sorry there are no pics of the girls as the baies are insane!!! Rose is a terror!! Good Luck Maple. Today she launched herself at me when I opened the cage, and got herself running on the floor of the garage, don't worry she was quickly caught but SERIOUSLY I never imagined her doing that. :laugh4:

Rose
P7100017.jpg

Sorry there are no pics of the girls as the babies are insane!!! Rose is a terror!! Good Luck Maple. Today she launched herself at me when I opened the cage, and got herself running on the floor of the garage, don't worry she was quickly caught but SERIOUSLY I never imagined her doing that. :laugh4:
OMG :shock: Right now our problem child is Biscuit, I didn't think anything could be worse. This should be fun. Now we know why she survived, remember for the longest time we wondered why she was still with us. Thank god the cage is big, gives them more running space. Frank is looking into a treadmill for the dogs, maybe Biscuit and Rose will have to go on it as well :laugh4: I'm not too worried, Watermelon will fix her! and Jill will be in heaven. That's why we go for the girls, Jill just loves them BUSY :doh:
Glad to see they are slowly finding homes, but I have been told :whip: if something happens and the little blackies don't go, they will come home with me, so either way, consider them adopted.
EDIT: Nice pics, what kind of camera did you get?

Mielle look so much like Momma (Poupet)...I bet they are sisters. I'd love to bring her home, unfortunately my R690 is not big enough for 5. I hope she finds a good home.

Not sure minuke99 good possibility they are sisters. Is also possible Mielle is the mummy of them all. She seems to look the oldest. Are you sure you can't squeeze just one more! (Dam....why are'nt my smilies working??)

To do that she'd need my R-695....:laugh4:

Oh and I got an Olympus 12MP FE-5010, it's awesome but I may give it to my Mom when I get my other camera from Lindy/Jane!! We'll see...

Hey you guys could trade, Dee you take the R690 with the 4 baby boys and give minuke99 the R695 and Mielle. :D
Just kidding....but not really :laugh4:

Just want to update everyone...

Luna is going to live with Maple :sad3:. I'm thinking that ten rats may be too many for me to have when I'm away at school.

The boys have been seperated from the girls and Mielle may have a new home :joy:
I'll get some pics later

edit: Mielle and Luna together

See how friendly Mielle is!! She only nibbled me once, no more biting :joy:

I know this was hard for you Dee, :cry4: but Luna will have a good home with 5 other girls, 4 of which she is related to. :happydance: Welcome home Luna :cuddle:

A Bittersweet update...

Good news first:
Two boyus went home today to a nice guy from London and Emily's girls are on their way to her!! Thanks Lindy!

Now for the bad:
Pinceau passed away in a tragic accident. He stuck his out of his carrier and I didn't notice. I accidentally shut it on him...

This is the type of carrier I was using cuz the babies can't fit through the holes in the sides. Using this picture as a reference the top of the carrier slides from left to right. Pinceau stuck his head out on the right side through a tiny gap that is created when the top is slid open, I shut it without realizing his head was there and didn't become aware of it until my Mom mentioned one of tjem had his head out of the carrier...

Rest in Peace Pinceau you were taken from this world oh too soon :redbud:

RIP Pinceau. :cry3:

Dee, I am confused, it seems you only have 9 boys available on your 1st page but you say there's 12? Sorry...11 :(

And you have mentioned you can only have 10 rats when you go back to school, what will happen if you don't adopt out the rescues in time?

There are only nine boys left... I had twelve then got two adopted out yesterday and one passed, so now I have 9. And Mielle has an adoption pending.

We have:
3boys from Litter C
3boys from Litter D
3boys from Litter E

I'm still trying to figure what I'm going to do with the left over rescues, at this point it doesn't look like it will be an issue and I have some tricks up my sleeve (ie. I have someone to take the leftovers if they don't get adopted). Also I only have seven boys right now so I have space here (but I'd rather not have more than what I got). I'm not too worried I have yet another month to find homes for these babies.

I have someone to take the leftovers if they don't get adopted
Would that person be willing to take some now? That way the bonding process could start for the babies! :joy:

Why don't you post some updated pics of JUST the babies that are up for adoption? I am having trouble sifting through what's already been posted.

Back