The FERRET KINGDOM™ (a.k.a. my new cage!)

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have two Ferret Kingdoms myself and love them. So easy to clean and they look nice. Would like to get a third but I'm not allowed :sad3:

I thought they were going to make a Rat Nation? That'll be the ultimate rat cage.

Oh, cool! Do you have any pictures? :D

Yeah, they're in the process of making the Rat Nation, I think. According to this forum and Rats Rule, anyway. I doubt it'll be in Australia, though, lol. If the FN isn't I don't see why they'd bother with it.

No I don't actally, but I can take some soon.

You can buy FNs here. You order them through some pet stores. I got quoted $500! Better to buy the Ferret Kingdom, they're cheaper, better for rats and locally made.

Oh, I wasn't aware of that. But yeah, like heck I'm paying that much money... lol, especially when the Ferret Kingdom is supposed to actually be better!

And that's totally ok about the pics, no worries. If you do ever take some though, just when you feel like it, I'll be happy to see them.

Guess what, I just bought another Ferret Kingdom! It's my very early birthday present. I feel satisfied now and I won't have to deal with cleaning out my other big akward cage. Yay!

LOL! When the new cage arrives and is set up I'll take some pics. I'm going to have to colour coordinate things a bit better for the photo shoot!

Back