The Christmas Tree Thread!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so we put up our tree a little bit ago... just getting to posting the pics... here's our tree and some ornaments.
DSCF0013-9.jpg

DSCF0018-6.jpg

DSCF0017-6.jpg

DSCF0014-10.jpg

linds' team is the leafs.. and mine is the flames....

DSCF0015-5.jpg

remember clarice from the movie roudolph the red nosed reindeer

DSCF0016-10.jpg

DSCF0019-9.jpg

DSCF0020-11.jpg

DSCF0024-10.jpg

DSCF0025-6.jpg

DSCF0034-2.jpg

DSCF0034-2.jpg

our tree topper

DSCF0040-3.jpg

DSCF0043-5.jpg

DSCF0051-4.jpg

We have all our decorations up now
DSCF0862.jpg

and a few favorites
DSCF0863.jpg

DSCF0864.jpg

DSCF0865.jpg

and our house with the lights on, though its not quite dark enough yet when I took the photo
DSCF0857.jpg

Being lazy and also can't find my camera so here's some pictures from last year. The Christmas tree is always the same so it doesn't really matter.

My 100% Disney Christmas tree. All the ornaments are authentic Disney ornaments. The Christmas tree rotates too so I have to make sure that I put the ornaments all around the tree.

Jack Sparrow is about 6 feet tall. That gives an idea of the size of the tree.
DSCN4396.jpg

DSCN4393.jpg

DSCN4392.jpg

DSCN4391.jpg

DSCN4390.jpg

DSCN4389.jpg

DSCN4388.jpg

DSCN4387.jpg

DSCN4386.jpg

DSCN4385.jpg

DSCN4384.jpg

DSCN4383.jpg

DSCN4382.jpg

Such lovely trees... Lina, I love to see your house decorated for xmas but no snow!

Finally got mine up. But I fear Bijou might not leave it alone. Yikes!

treesmall.jpg

tree2small.jpg

My Santa corner

Xmassantasmall.jpg

My wonderful xmas card so far!!

cardssmall.jpg

And Bijou... who thinks it's all about her.

XmasBijousmall.jpg

i love looking at everyones trees :D

here's ours. dad put it up and me and my sis decourated it. i wish our star topper lit up too. oh well, still looks good to me.

jorats said:
Such lovely trees... Lina, I love to see your house decorated for xmas but no snow!

]
lol yep no snow, :D finally we are getting some sunshine, :joy: I had to wear sunscreen putting up the lights :laugh4:

oh and we have to wait till 10pm before we go out and look at other peoples lights as it doesn't get really dark till then, its a bit hard when you have small kids and they have to stay up late to go and look. :)

Here's ours. Not too impressive this year, but hey! Also two of the three dog stockings there, haha. Our tree is in our family room in the basement.
IMG_1581.jpg

I am so getting my Christmas fix. I haven't put up a tree in a few years because I'm afraid the hyper dogs will knock it over. Maybe I'll get one up this year.

Back