The Christmas Tree Thread!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xxchelle

Christmas is one of my favorite times of the year. We just put our tree up tonight. This is the first tree we've had together, so it was a lot of fun shopping for ornaments and what not!

My mom bought us a lot of ornaments too, and all the ones she bought are covered in sparkles! Naturally, we have five very sparkly kitties now running around. :giggle:

DSC_7143.jpg

DSC_7150.jpg

A couple of my favorite ornaments:
DSC_7146.jpg

DSC_7148.jpg

So go ahead! Post your Christmas trees!

eagle said:
Very fancy tree. I will have to live vicariously through everyone elses trees.

Don't you have a tree, eagle?

my mum bought a new sofa, and it is stupidly big so now we have nowhere to put a tree. Im thinking we will have to set up my very tiny 3ft christmas tree on the coffee table, and set up out big one in the dining room where the rats are. My mum doesn't put up the decs until very late though. i wanted to put some up yesterday :( found my blue christmas tree lights

ryelle said:
eagle said:
Very fancy tree. I will have to live vicariously through everyone elses trees.

Don't you have a tree, eagle?

my mum bought a new sofa, and it is stupidly big so now we have nowhere to put a tree. Im thinking we will have to set up my very tiny 3ft christmas tree on the coffee table, and set up out big one in the dining room where the rats are. My mum doesn't put up the decs until very late though. i wanted to put some up yesterday :( found my blue christmas tree lights

Nope no tree for me.

yeah i have to live vicariously as well cause i am moving in with the boy (tommorrow! eep!) and his...our apt is too small for a tree. :( everyone post lots of pictures!!!! :nod:

eagle said:
Nope no tree for me.

For now you and me both...my mom is convinced we don't need a tree for xmas (all we had was a mat last year), but I'm going to find a way to smuggle in a Charlie Brown Christmas tree for us to put our presents about, never had a live tree so this should be good.

We have a huge Christmas tree... But we are debating getting a REAL tree... We've never had a real tree. My mom has always been "allergic". Now that she is out of the picture... Why not?

I have to wait until December 1st to get my Christmas on. I live with Scrooges. They will not ruin my Christmas Joy!!

eagle said:
Nope no tree for me.
I'm beginning to think I should go this route. I have one of those trees with the built in lights. We put it up, puff it out and that seems to be as far as it gets. Before you know it, its boxing day and I fold it up and put it away. :doh:

Cait said:
We have a huge Christmas tree... But we are debating getting a REAL tree... We've never had a real tree. My mom has always been "allergic". Now that she is out of the picture... Why not?

I have to wait until December 1st to get my Christmas on. I live with Scrooges. They will not ruin my Christmas Joy!!

I am all for a real tree. But not until December 1st. :nod:

LOL We don't even get the tree or decorations out of the attic til about a week before Christmas itself!!! XD

I do plan on doing up the ratties cage all Christmassy over the next few weeks though ^_^

We don't put up our Christmas tree until December 23rd.
We don't put up any decorations until December 1st.
And it all goes down on January 1st.

I love real trees, but we've been using a black Christmas tree the last few years.

My cats do not leave them alone. It gets really annoying sometimes, because we always gotta buy new ornaments because the cat's have ruined last years.

Back