Sookie @HRR's thread - GUESS THE BABIES CONTEST!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My momma always told me to participate in fun activities and I do believe this counts as FUN! :joy:
I guess 11 - 4 boys and 7 girls. May she have a speedy and safe delivery! :rathugz:

Oh geeze. Still no babies, but she is MASSIVE. I have never seen a doe so big (but then again, it could be because all the preg mammas that I've had were much older than her).

Still no babies. She doesn't want to be handled and is just agitated in general. Check out her belly! Any time now.
2ylvl3t.jpg

Holy Cow she's big!! :shock: That poor girl has got to be thinking...What the??!! :? Still sending positive vibes for a problem free delivery for Sookie and babies!!! :heart:

SOOKIE POPPED!! Lindy says she doesn't think she's done so I'm waiting super wacko excitedly to hear that she's done. Some have milk bands, others don't. We realize there's a chance she might not know what to do with her bubs but having some bands is better than no bands!

KEEP PRAYING. :]]

The numbers are in. With a guess of 12 babies, Ollie and Rhapsody are still in the running! :joy:

Congratulations on making it to the second round! Let's give it a bit to properly sex the babies and until then, you can both sit on the edge of your seat. :laugh4: You're only 1 off from each other.. it would be crazy if one of you is spot on! I just HAVE to wait and see.

Ollie said:
She is so adorable!!! I say 12. 5 boys and 7 girls! :dance:

rhapsody said:
Uh ... how about 12 (4 boys and 8 gals).

Back