Sookie @HRR's thread - GUESS THE BABIES CONTEST!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lj

So we all know about my contemplation with an espay for Sookie. I talked to my vet on Saturday and he said that he would be ok to perform the espay the beginning of the week if I thought it was necessary. I took the weekend to think it over and finally came to the conclusion that it was too late. By Monday, she already had a golf ball and today, it's more like a tennis ball. She's gotten pretty lumpy too, so I think the babies will be coming sooner than later.

I decided that Sookie needs her own thread because ALL of these babies will need to be adopted.

These photos don't really do her any justice. She's a lot bigger in person, than in the pics. She didn't want me to handle her tonight and usually she's so friendly and wants to come out of the cage to be patted or held. She didn't even really want to explore and we all know that rats love to explore.

So here's tonight's photos.

Sookie being super cute.

Her lumpy belly.

She just wants to be near the cage.

Oh a contest love it :laugh4:
I say 14 even split of boys and girls. Does the winner get to pick a rat for their very own. :stickpoke:

Sharlees rattakisses said:
OH BABIES...!!!
She gonna have 15+. :shock:
Poor girlie. :(

Ack! I hope there are not 15. Remember to guess the ratio of boys to girls to be eligible for the hammock contest!

Shelagh, I don't have a scale to weigh her. She's porky though. Didn't want to come out at all this morning. She was hiding in her tube. I tried to coax her out, but she wanted nothing of it. Her boxo is in a nice big pile, so she's probably getting really ready to squeeze those wee ones out. I will say that she's def. got more than 9 in there. I felt 7 on the outside only. Who knows what's up and under those ones.

Back