So many cages!!!!!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You SHOULD be able to see the sale section without being a member.... but it might make contacting people difficult.

I have a R695 both my husband and I LOVE IT. Although cleaning can be an issue if the only way you can clean it is by using a cloth and a bucket of water. You would have to be very diligent in that. We (as in my husband :cheeky: ) take ours to the shower to give it a good wash and it's great. Very secure, no escapees. IMO an overall wonderful cage.

i have a r-695 as well. a pretty good cage. i find it easiest to clean with lino down then a liner set over top of that. for deep cleaning of the bars i use a shark steamer to loosen the crud then wipe down. it could also do rather well being cleaned by a pressure hose at a DIY-car wash, i used to clean cages there in the summer and it would just blast away all the yuck in no time.

henry's_mum said:
this is my Martins

It looks really good!!

I've decided to throw the money in to get a single CN for my babies so hopefully i wont have to go through the whole escaping fiasco again!

Thanks again for all the advice you all have given!
:cuddle:

Back