So, I hate my Cat ...

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Usually, when cats arent social towards people and always hide when someone new comes into a home is because they were not properly socialized as kittens. From birth to about 5-6 months, a kitten should be around atleast one more cat or kitten to be properly socialized. Cats are born with natural insitints of how to act, but they also need another cat to teach them and give them confidence. When I was younger my parents brought home just one kitten at 8 weeks old, he was alone, so later when he grew up, he was a little bit bonded to us, but showed us when he wanted to be left alone, but would disappear somewhere in the house when new people came. Now my current cat, she lived in a room full of cats until she was 6 months old when I adopted her, and she is by far, the perfect cat lol.

chicky82 said:
when she's down she looks like a chicken :p I think it's called a lion cut when they keep the hair around the head with booties and a poof at the tip of the tail. Buffy (with a name like that no wonder she hates everyone)...

:laugh4: HAHAHAA the pictures in my head at the minute are hilarious! A chicken lmao

Back