SnuggleSafe?

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moon

I was wondering how many people on the forum have a SnuggleSafe? I've always been interested in getting one but they really only get mentioned every now and then... I wonder how many people even know about them?

I partially ask because I am looking into being able to purchase SnuggleSafes wholesale. I am not looking to make money off them in any way, and depending on what the wholesale price is I might be able to offer them at a severely reduced price from what you'd pay on the website. It would probably only be worthwhile to Canadian customers, but who knows. This hinges largely on interest and what the minimum order is to get wholesale pricing. I could stock a few at work but we don't do a lot of merchandise so I would not be able to rely on that being enough to move the excess.

So, if this is something you'd be even remotely interested in purchasing, let me know. I will be emailing them shortly to get an idea of numbers. If only a few people are interested it's no big deal if the minimum order isn't too big.

For people who aren't familiar with it, here's the website. There is a UK website also.

http://www.snugglesafe.ca/index.htm

I love my snugglesafe for transporting on cold winter days. It holds the heat for ages, and my vet clinic heats it up for me before I go home again :D

I have even used it on my own sore crampy belly :giggle:

i had never heard of these before! wow..
and because my ratties are going to be coming with me to ottawa (and us stingey students try to save on utilities costs, esp heat) i have been looking for a way to keep them warm on the cold days and nights. this might be a good idea, depending on the price.

I remember seeing them at Petsmart when I worked there and wondering if they'd be OK for rats. I was planning on just making up a few "beanbag" style things of fabric filled with rice or buckwheat if need arose....but these always looked so nice.

I have two and they are great to use.
Mine have only been needed when ratties have surgery, since rats are unable to control their body temp.s for up to 24 hours after surgery.
Many vets sell them. That is where I bought mine.

The good news is that the minimum order is low, and the price sounds very reasonable. But I have asked for a shipping quote as well. So hopefully I can give definite numbers soon :)

With shipping each unit should cost me about $32, which sounds pretty good. But I've never seen them for sale at a vet clinic here, so I can't compare.

They ship in boxes of 6 units, so I thought I'd get 18. Hopefully I can get them here before Rat Fest!

With taxes they work out to $35-$36 each. Still pretty reasonable :D

I just placed an order... I HOPE they get here by the 'fest!!!

Back