SNOW!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you're not happy are you?!?!
:laugh4:

I was just telling the cashier at the drug store that I'm already sick of winter
and winter hasn't even officially started yet

we haven't had a lot of snow but it's been too darn cold!!

It is sunny and -15 C here today (Brrrr!) and waiting on a big snowstorm for tomorrow. Usually when they hype things up though, it doesn't live up to what's predicted.

I was so excited when I woke up to snow on the ground! :joy: Beats last year when we had a green lawn on Christmas, so depressing. I'm originally from Saskatchewan (where it was -45 a couple weeks ago), I'm use to LOTS of snow and the freezing cold. Hamilton winters = kinda pathetic :giggle: .

1095732 said:
Hamilton winters = kinda pathetic :giggle: .

This is so true!
I grew up about an hour drive west of Hamilton and winters were always awesome - lots of snow, numerous snow days.

In Hamilton, there is never as much snow in the winter. Its always so disappointing.

Not today though!!!
Look at all that snow!!! :D

We are getting snow and super cold these days. It's so weird because these are mid January weather. ACK!!! -36 with the windchill in the mornings. Not good for my hikes with Gypsy.

The snowstorm was pretty fierce here. We already had 32cm (~13") by 3:30, and it continued to snow for a while afterward. Then the wind picked up. It will be quite a procedure digging out in the morning.

Back