SNOW!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jorats

Loving rats since 2002.
We've had the worst weather this year and it continues. It's October and we already have snow on the ground. UGH!
Good thing I ordered a new snowblower this year...I think we are in for it.

SNOW_zpsd0117425.jpg

Now that the "fates" know you've ordered a new snow-blower, you can probably look forward to the hottest winter on record! Unless they realize that's what you've been secretly hoping for and then all bets are off! :lol:

KMG365 said:
Now that the "fates" know you've ordered a new snow-blower, you can probably look forward to the hottest winter on record! Unless they realize that's what you've been secretly hoping for and then all bets are off! :lol:

Oh I never thought of that. That would be awesome. I'd gladly order a new snow blower every year if it guarantees a warm winter. lol

jorats said:
We've had the worst weather this year and it continues. It's October and we already have snow on the ground. UGH!
Good thing I ordered a new snowblower this year...I think we are in for it.

SNOW_zpsd0117425.jpg

Sorry, I am from the south...what is this "snowblower" device you speak of?? Or maybe you could just describe this "snow" stuff to me...lol, I don't envy you guys up north. :D

jorats said:
lol

Seriously Crumbilina, you need to move north.

If I could find a job up north, I would move there in a heartbeat! LOL I'm so jealous of those who live in Sudbury and area, its a beautiful place, and when there is a tonne of snow... :D

I love snow, and I just don't get enough of it living in Hamilton. Boo Hamilton. We have rain right now, and other places are getting snow.

We got our first snow of the season in Ottawa a few days ago. Of course, it also happened to be the day I didn't realize it had snowed and left no time for myself to brush off my car before going to work. :(

Thankfully, the snow didn't last. As much as I love snow around this time of year, I just wasn't ready for it.

KMG365 said:
We got our first snow of the season in Ottawa a few days ago. Of course, it also happened to be the day I didn't realize it had snowed and left no time for myself to brush off my car before going to work. :(

Thankfully, the snow didn't last. As much as I love snow around this time of year, I just wasn't ready for it.

That happens to me all the time, especially when I have to work the morning shift. I forget that the sun hasn't had time to melt the snow and ice off my truck and if I get up early I have to scrape it off myself and end up almost running late! >.<

KMG365 said:

It appears that might have been my fault. The snow followed me to Ottawa from Sudbury. lol It sure was beautiful though!

Aww, snooow!!!
I know so many hate it, but never seeing snow in Florida was the pain of my childhood. :(
Especially since I remembered it as so much fun from when I was younger and we lived elsewhere. x)

smilez_n_hugs said:
Feel free to take my snow. We are in the middle of an 80-100km/h blizzard if anyone wants to trade? :giggle:

Want. this. here!!!!!!!

Do you have to go anywhere? Or can you stay inside drinking hot chocolate with marshmallows and watch?

smilez_n_hugs said:
Feel free to take my snow. We are in the middle of an 80-100km/h blizzard if anyone wants to trade? :giggle:

I thought I was ready for the snow this year, but now I'm not so sure. :( There was a time when I enjoyed driving in the snow....now, not so much! :( I used to enjoy the cold weather....now, I just get cold. :( I want the winters of my childhood back! :D

crumbilina said:
smilez_n_hugs said:

Want. this. here!!!!!!!

Do you have to go anywhere? Or can you stay inside drinking hot chocolate with marshmallows and watch?

Luckily they cancelled school for the afternoon so I can hide out inside :)

Back