Sigh... boys are driving me mad! Move in day - Today!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did my table intro's today. Carried them out in two carriers but they stayed in one for the entire time :)

389824_10150474824706409_634516408_9051065_1930065904_n.jpg

Bug-eyed choxi
395982_10150474824941409_634516408_9051069_216107317_n.jpg

Romeo is cute but Tweeks buck grease butt is nasty.
406904_10150474825736409_634516408_9051080_1506817988_n.jpg

402996_10150474826701409_634516408_9051091_2100537782_n.jpg

Tart was hidden under Sebastian, Choxi and Sendai
399919_10150474827336409_634516408_9051100_1669271732_n.jpg

Uneventful... I had them locked in the carrier for about 20 minutes, and on the table for an additional 20 minutes. Hopefully tomorrow they will come out a bit more....

And I thought I would have my hands full with future 2 baby girl hairless rats...Your a super rat owner lol!

I hope its getting organized for you now though? Or the rat-zillas still at it? :laugh4: I sorry for laughing, my boyfriend is a godzilla fan and knows when someone uses that term its never good lol

Btw sorry for asking if it's obvious, but what is Rat Nations? Is this a cage company?

e1d2k3 said:
And I thought I would have my hands full with future 2 baby girl hairless rats...Your a super rat owner lol!

I hope its getting organized for you now though? Or the rat-zillas still at it? :laugh4: I sorry for laughing, my boyfriend is a godzilla fan and knows when someone uses that term its never good lol

Btw sorry for asking if it's obvious, but what is Rat Nations? Is this a cage company?

The rex-zilla boys have been quiet actually. I am shocked over it. But I took out all rats and now it is just the 6 of them :)

Ferret nations and critter nations are cages which are made by Midwest. They are the large cages that you see on this thread somewhere....

It will take a bit of introductions and they will be one group... I am just tired of introductions ;)

No problem then, just making sure :D

And glad to hear alls quiet on the ratzilla front lol

So I knew I wouldn't be able to watch those boys being in that small part of the cage for two long. Almost 5 hours later, again!

I hardware clothed the FN. I put coroplast on the back for the bottom section to keep the breeze off from the window. All the sides are done and the top doors which is where Choxi, Pixie and Sebastian are living.

I will do the bottom doors so i can switch them out some other day LOL

390257_10150477064241409_634516408_9060029_1432054563_n.jpg

These are the 6 boys that will be living with Choxi, Pixie and Sebastian. Much more room in the FN for them, even at half of the cage for now.
406724_10150477064361409_634516408_9060030_11618019_n.jpg

My rexzilla boys should be ok in the Feisty Ferret cage, there are six of them with the two levels of the feisty ferret cage.

They seems to split the group up. Two black, two agouti, and 1 fawn 1 beige. one of each color on each part of the cage lol they are not the same rats in each photo.
384107_10150477064426409_634516408_9060031_860089070_n.jpg

403723_10150477064531409_634516408_9060032_1585277762_n.jpg

back to intros tomorrow.....i am to sleepy now.

If i didn't have to put rats in protective custody or in solitary confinement or in jail then I wouldn't have to keep this up.

I am one step closer though.... it is a much better fit this way, they are in the cages they will live in for a while..

It kills me that i just bought that add on for the FN, and it is storage :laugh4:

i bet i have spend 15 hours in this room just doing rearranging of cages or rats in the cages.. I am glad this is it for awhile.

They had a blast, all of them ran a muck checking things out. On to intro's tomorrow :(

temblabamomo said:
I am in awe of your ability to look after so many. To think, I sometimes feel 6 boys are a handful.

lately I have been questioning this LOL. I can say I love it, but I wont have this again, I will only have the 3 level ferret nation for my next groups. As they start passing away I will be condensing. I have done 20 for over a year, and over 30 for 7 months and I am tired of thinking about ways to make this smooth lol. It is constant i can say that much. Night now they are all in happy groups. But that seems to change frequently around here LOL

If its too much its too much but I hope you continue to do what your doing cause despite the work you do it sounds like alot of good things come of it, a reall great sense of accomplishment knowing all these little guys are happy :D , I know for a fact i cant do what your doing, and for that I :bow: to you lol

Btw I didn't realize till JUST NOW :wallbang: that you do youtube vids. I've been trying to find new rat vids on youtube for while (already watched all of jorat's stuff, LOVE IT) so i'm gonna start watching yours day one! hehe :dance:

:shock: WOW :shock:
I was stressed over intro's with Clemmie and Butternubs. :roll:
:bow: AMAZING the dedication and love that it takes to make all this work. :bow:
Just think of all the lives you saved and the wonderful lives they have because of you. :cuddle:
Having a rat room is great isn't it?
The thought of all the work you do for your ratties. :thud:

e1d2k3 said:
If its too much its too much but I hope you continue to do what your doing cause despite the work you do it sounds like alot of good things come of it, a reall great sense of accomplishment knowing all these little guys are happy :D , I know for a fact i cant do what your doing, and for that I :bow: to you lol

Btw I didn't realize till JUST NOW :wallbang: that you do youtube vids. I've been trying to find new rat vids on youtube for while (already watched all of jorat's stuff, LOVE IT) so i'm gonna start watching yours day one! hehe :dance:

I recommend watching Pika'a wall jump and Loki hiding Nahla...Those to make me laugh till this day. They are all such odd balls.

eagle said:
Toss my boy to me, one less for you to deal with. :wink2:

I will keep him, even though they annoy me some days, I adore each one LOL

Sharlees rattakisses said:
:shock: WOW :shock:
I was stressed over intro's with Clemmie and Butternubs. :roll:
:bow: AMAZING the dedication and love that it takes to make all this work. :bow:
Just think of all the lives you saved and the wonderful lives they have because of you. :cuddle:
Having a rat room is great isn't it?
The thought of all the work you do for your ratties. :thud:

I love my rat room. Right now my oldest group of rats have been out since last night about 8pm. So some can enjoy alot of out time :)

WOW my guys would love an all night playtime.
With my Nieces ratties and sketchi's coming soon.....not happening.
Plus it's the computer room too, so that won't work.
Your guys must love it!!! :heart:

I'm half way through your vids, so far I noticed (from 2010) theres one little guy named dopey? He tends to make scene in some of those vids, but he got bit by another guy named templation! Oooh naughty boys, but theres some funny stuff too like one of your crew jumping on nahla lol funny :D

Sharlees rattakisses said:
WOW my guys would love an all night playtime.
With my Nieces ratties and sketchi's coming soon.....not happening.
Plus it's the computer room too, so that won't work.
Your guys must love it!!! :heart:

It is my computer room as well. I have it on a desk and all wires/cables up high! I do have to take the chair out at night so they can roam free other than that it is safe so far.

e1d2k3 said:
I'm half way through your vids, so far I noticed (from 2010) theres one little guy named dopey? He tends to make scene in some of those vids, but he got bit by another guy named templation! Oooh naughty boys, but theres some funny stuff too like one of your crew jumping on nahla lol funny :D

The worst intro's known to rat-kind. Jorats has a grand memory of those bad boys. Hated eech other for life. Tried twice, failed both times. If it was the one on the floor in the box top, that is the bite that ruined dopey for life, after that, he never liked templeton. Dopey would scream so loud we could hear him upstairs with the door shut to our bedroom LOL We just lost Dopey recently but templeton is still going strong.

Back