She's giving birth! *My wittle boy at 4 weeks!*

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are very beautiful boys, aren't they? You can see why I can't wait to get my two squishiquins! Well, it will most probably take months before they're remotely squishy, but you never know! :D

I'm really really itching for another photo of the bubs! They'd have some peach fuzz now, I'd say! But I'm not going to annoy the breeder... I've already done enough of that. Lol. She said she'd give me some pic updation when their coats come in.

Can't wait. :wink:

Eeeeee! Day 7! 9 girls and 8 boys (the breeder was way off, LOL) and they're all very fat and healthy for their age. There are some barebacks in there too which is a bonus! Whoo-hoo. :p

ritabubsday7006.jpg
ritabubsday7008.jpg

Message from the breeder:

Some have spots and mm saddles, then there are a few who look bareback but I will know for sure in a few more days. Oh and it appears that most of the boys have the least markings. Give us a few more days and I'll get some individual shots of them as their coats should be in and we should be able to tell them apart from there on.

Eyes are open! All 17 bubs are doing great! There are some doves and minks. Pictures of the boys:

ratbubs15ba.jpg
ratbubs15bb.jpg
ratbubs15bc.jpg
ratbubs15bd.jpg

ratbubs15be.jpg
ratbubs15bf.jpg
ratbubs15bg.jpg
ratbubs15bh.jpg

I fell in love automatically with boy number one because... he's just adorable, and also number 5 because look at those markings! Eeee! :D

I can't choose now though. Not for sure. But those ratties are in my top 2. :wink:

:eek:

ratbubs024.jpg

I can't handle all of that cute!!!!!! :panic: :bounce: :yikes: :eek:mg: :ilike:

To quote the breeder: "I was cleaning cages yesterday and when I got to the bubs cage this fellow was sound asleep in his feed dish. He didn't wake even when I picked up the dish so I put it down on the desk and grabbed my camera as I thought it was just too precious to miss this photo op."

Back