Ryder - RIP - RESULTS ARE BACK

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ratty Momma said:
IMG_0475.jpg
:thud: How absolutely precious - the brothers have mirrored markings!

Please let us know the moment you find out if surgery is an option. I have some funds left over from the money I set aside for Sophie's spay.

Oh my gosh, poor little guy! Please, let me know if there's anything I can do. I remember you mentioning a tumor boy to me when I was first looking to add to my group. If nothing else, at least the lady cared enough to to hand them over to the rescue. Did you contact her and suggest it to her or did she find it on her own?

If that Cheerio picture is any indication, at least the tumor itself seems pretty mobile if he can get his arms up over it, which should be a good sign. How do they seem otherwise, healthy?

You guys are really great :heart:

Katie: I told her to contact them. They are very healthy boys, other than the tumor!

Ryder
IMG_0493.jpg

IMG_0487.jpg

Badger
IMG_0492.jpg

Such photogenic boys <3

Oh my, that poor little man. Would it be ok if I shared this thread on facebook? I know not everyone will be able to view it, but every little bit counts.

:sad3:

I feel so bad for the littler guy! The lady who surrendered these boys came today with the "consult fee" ..she only gave us $30, we needed $60 ..she said she ran into some money issues ...but thankfully for Lilspaz she donated some money, so now we have enough to get him seen on Tuesday, if the surgery is a go (keeping fingers crossed) then the next available surgery day which most likly will be Weds, Thurs or Friday I'll book him. As soon as I get home Tuesday from the vet I'll let you guys know if its a go, and how much we need. We have 5 people donating recycables which I am picking up tomorrow which will help with the cost!

I need to get finances straight with all the money that's been going out with Chester so far, plus his neuter and Cookie's eye removal on the 19... but if I can manage, I sure will help. They just look adorable! :heart: And Ryder has that light in his eyes - he definitely does deserve a chance!

I read in a earlier post that the tumour was not hard rock... if it is smooth, could it be just fat? My Coco had that, around the same area, and it was removed no problem. Just being hopeful there...

I am currently at woth Lilspaz, when I get home I will check.

Nancy, it's not hard as a rock, kind of fleshy ..it flops around when you pick him up and it is very lumpy

Aw, thanks hun! :heart:

Just to remind everyone my paypal is: [email protected] and same for EMT.

If you use the link on the rescue site, make sure to PM with your names and how much ..I need to keep tabs since I'm the one taking him to the vet apt.

Back