Ryder - RIP - RESULTS ARE BACK

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ryder is looking fabulous! I wish we could ask him what he thought when he woke up from the surgery and the tumour was gone. The boys make such a sweet pair!

Really, the stitches will come out so soon? Is the incision already healed enough to hold together on it's own? (just curious, as I obviously don't have him in front of me). I guess time flies when there's no big tumor to panic over. :dance:

6 days since surgery tomorrow, so I think he will be good! I hope ..Dr. D. is going on holidays for 10 days after tomorrow :panic:

Hansome Badger :heart:
IMG_0795.jpg

IMG_0786.jpg

Lil Ryder :heart:
IMG_0801.jpg

IMG_0796.jpg

IMG_0789.jpg

IMG_0788.jpg

I really can't say thank you enough for helping Ryder with donations and support :heart:

Each day I look at him and think, what would have happened if he was still with that lady?

You guys are truly amazing people, I don't have a lot of friends and my family is not close ..your guys are the closest people to me and you really mean a a lot :heart:

Just want to give you, Ryder, and Badger really big hugs. :hugs: Ryder is absolutely precious. :heart: Good luck with the checkup. I will be waiting anxiously for the report. :nod:

TO anyone who donated money towards Ryders surgery, IF ANY OF YOU feel that me adopting him seems like I was trying to get out of having to pay for surgery ..that is not the case ..I HAD no intentions of Adopting but I did ..I adopted him because I was afraid of sending him off to a home that won't lo9ok out for him if the tumor grows back ...if any of you want your donations back, I will gladly take it out of my own pocket and give it back to you.
Please PM as this is my LAST post!

Yowza... I can only imagine that some correspondence sparked your last comment. I, for one, never viewed the donation money given to you as anything but a gift towards Ryder, & throughout the whole thing was crossing fingers that you would keep both brothers. I'm sure most of us felt that way, & it surely never crossed my mind to be upset that you would keep them after this ordeal. They came to you as rescues, needing a tremendous miracle of outpouring to extend one very deserving life, & you, my dear, had the humanity & compassion to reach out when you were unable to provide the costly medical care that was not only needed, but needed asap. Please don't doubt yourself for one minute, sweet lady. I have nothing but fond thoughts for everything you've done, & I'm certain Ryder is right there with me on that one. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: Please don't let one or two unwarranted comments ruin it for the rest of us. :heart:

Please please please keep my donation with my blessing.

Besides, I was really hoping you'd adopt them anyways ... How else would I get my daily photo dose of Ryder and Badger. :wink:

You have the right to feel as you do BUT why deprive yourself something you obviously enjoy?
Rise above this and don't let it ruin your life.
I have survived A LOT in my life and some things I would wish on my worst enemy.
You can move past this and become a stronger woman for it.
So take a break.
Love your babies, recharge and them come back to us here that need you.
:heart:

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: Gizzy, Baxter, Leo, Tyke, Norman and Ollie and ofcourse me are sending rattie kisses and hugs.

Take a break, but come back :hugs: :cuddle: :heart:

When I donate, the money is given without any strings attached. If I didn't want to donate, I wouldn't have. How could I resist that handsome boy?! And if he could not have had the surgery, then the money could have helped another rattie. Win/win situation!

My donation would have been sent regardless of who would adopt him. In fact I was so happy when you decided he would stay with you... Because you make a wonderful home for your rats.
You leaving us will create a big hole here. You have done so much for the ratties in your area.
Renee... I'm so so sorry.

Back