Rescue babies! 4 babies went to a new home

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smexrat

so i have an app on my droid to notify me of all new posts and next thing i know i get a notification about a mom a dad and 11 babies! being offered for what ever they were needed for!! so i emailed and there about 15 minuets away and i'm going to pick them up tomrow the babies are 2 1/2 weeks old and i'm not sure if moms still kept with dad from what i understand dads 6 months and moms like 4 poor little girl i'll update tomrow after i get them!

i know fingers crossed that she's not this kid seems to care abou tthem but isnt very smart i'm prepared to handle a second litter if i have too i've got a brand new rat room and a new sewing machine to make plenty of warm hidy spots ^ ^ i've got a few freinds who are interestede in a few so i've got that at least anyone in the MN area who can transport or who wants some let me know lol i'll get them tormow and get pics and get them sexed

Wow Chelle and I had the same thought at the same time....

Those poor babies look so skinny...I hope you can start supplementing Mom so she can pass on the nutrients to her babies.

Back