Rescue babies! 4 babies went to a new home

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
she wast fed right there was No food in there "cage" when they got here the had a chunk of carrot and that was it!! moms tiny too but she's also onl 4 months old ensure and eggs to suppliment right?

we've decided to go with 13 spooky names all are males except two mama and a little baby thats our guess anyway feel free to take a shot at sexing them and post scary name iseas here!!

oh oh oh whats her name from kings book misery. wasnt it mary? i'll also add that i'm a huge king fan and king and horror go hand in hand generally!

I'm definitely seeing more than one girl there, but it's a bit hard to tell because they're so skinny, they're not filled out the way they should be.

Chucky, Michael, Damien, Jack, Freddy, Norman, Hannibal, Jason...
and Samara from the ring for the little girl... and you could call mom Sadako cuz thats the jap version lol..

Well mamas on ht now not carrots and she has a whole egg today im going to pick up some ensure I want them to be healthy so we need male and female names then when were sure we'll assign them mom and dad need names for sure though maybe carrie and jason?

Carrie(steven king), Annie(from misery OR Rose Red), Jason, Freddie, Chuckie, Beetlejuice, Michael, Carol Anne(from poltergeist), Vlad, Frank(for frankenstein), Igor, Jack, Rosemary for the mom, you could then have rosemary's baby =D, Regan(from exorcist), jigsaw, um.... I'm running out of ideas.

more body and face pics tomrow i was in a hurry today they feel bigger though at least to me anyway. i'm just super egar to get them sexed lol

hehe can't wait for more pics :D They seem to be filling out a little bit more...just keep mama nice and healthy and I'm sure they'll be sprouting up faster than you think lol

Latest posts

Back