Requests you wish rats could understand.

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sedona: I love you, but please stop trying to pull me in the cage with you. My clothes are on my body and would not be a good addition to your nest.

Kachina: No, you are not getting ANOTHER yogie treat. Just because you have adorable dumbo ears and a little gray patch on your face and a squeezable belly, it does not mean that you get double or triple the treats that the rest of the crew gets.

Mousie: Please cuddle with poor naked Ernie, you only do it about half the time and I know he gets cold without you!

Ernie: You are a sweet boy, but please stop using the flat hammie as a poo toilet. Also, I am sorry that you are so hen-pecked.

"The Girls": Poor Ernie is the only boy and you'd think he'd be in heaven with 3 girlfriends . . . but you ladies keep beating him up and he has more scratches on him then ever. Please be gentle with him, he doesn't have a furry coat like you do . . . I know you are sad that he is neutered and you can't get busy with him, but believe me, it is for the best.

:laugh4: so much fun reading this thread and a bit sad too.

Dear Lily You love having a box to hide in at the bottom of the cage so why do you rip it to pieces? :gaah: :heart:

Dear Ruby, thank you for looking after Lily and Socks, you're such a sweet girl :heart:

Dear Socks, you are such a sweet old man :heart: , please stop getting old and showing your age so fast :sad3: I love your cuddles :heart:

Roxy, just because you are awake doesn't mean your sister is, you should really stop waking her up but stepping on her face. Just because you are out doesnt mean you have the righ tot go wherever you want, if have you guys on the floor, stop jumping on the bed, you know I will just get you down again.

La Jolla, My friends are good people, you don't always have to be with me , they would love to get o know you too, stop squirming and running away and more people will like you.

And the both of you, why do I even bother having a food dish if it will be empty in 2 minutes. The hide box may seem like a good place to put food but if you hide it you have to actually eat it. Also about this whole litter business. You were doing so well, with only one or 2 poops out of the boxes, what happened? One more thing, I want you to learn your names, but that can't happen until you learn that when I click my tongue you get a treat. Oh and, I love you!

Back