Rat Shack Fest 2010.. Cast yer Votes!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Where to hold Rat Shack Fest 2010?

• High Park, Toronto, Ontario

• Port Perry (the boonies!) Ontario.

• Somewhere else entirely (make a suggestion!)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lilratsy43 said:
Ewa said:
If you held it in the east coast of Canada , a lot of us in the US could come :cheeky: Like Quebec or Toronto?

Port Perry is only 1 hour from Toronto, so it is on the east coast...isn't it?
I'll be driving 5hrs to get there, distance didn't stop me last year, so it wont this year!!!

Yes, Port Perry is more "east" than Toronto is :)

eagle said:
I vote Kansas so then I can go. :nod: Then you all can visit Eagle house of Fabric. :cheeky:

I was going to say, I wish I could telaport to Canada so there was no driving, cost, time ect involved... but this would work better!!
There should be a state side rat meet up :D

Argent said:
*sob* me and ryelle can hold the Uk version, it'd just be the two of us lol I so wish I could go...it looked like you had an awesome time last year ><

Oi and me too :panic:

eagle said:
Zooy said:
eagle said:
I vote Kansas so then I can go. :nod: Then you all can visit Eagle house of Fabric. :cheeky:
I vote you find the nearest tornado, hop in, and hopeuflly it will drop you and your house off at the wonderful land of Moons.

Yeah prob be the only way I could attend. :cry:

I know. It's so depressing that pretty much everyone is in Canada! :cry3:
I wanna go too! Maybe I can get my parents to let me go as a graduation present! Haha!

Keep in mind to those of you who are recommending other areas... you're the ones responsible for arranging it then!

Jack Sparrow said:
What is it exactly that has to be arranged? We just show up to whatever location has been decided, nothing to plan whatsoever.

Prob meaning like the park rental(if needed unless you have a big house with area) and things like that.

lilangel said:
Jack Sparrow said:
What is it exactly that has to be arranged? We just show up to whatever location has been decided, nothing to plan whatsoever.

Prob meaning like the park rental(if needed unless you have a big house with area) and things like that.

Sure, park rental and any permits, as we had to have a permit to do it in High Park (we'd have been screwed had we not gotten one, since the day got busy and we actually had to kick a large family gathering out of our area, LOL)... or just picking the location in general! There's food and helping people who are coming long distance find lodging. Depending on your location you'd need to figure out what you're doing for sun/rain coverage, plus there's the whole food thing, and if you need to bring BBQs or if you're just doing cold food. Here's our 11 page thread that covered food and who was coming... and nothing else! LOL... 11 pages worth of food chat, I swear...
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=13557&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

Since Fun Fest seems to be my endeavor for this year (How I got elected to this position, I have no idea, LOL) I wouldn't be able to head out to the Ottawa Valley area and location scout, would I? I have NO idea where we'd hold an event like this out that way!

One year I'd LOVE for us to have it out in Kingston, I love Kingston and it's such a fun city to visit in the summertime.

Kingston would not be bad? It is somewhere between Ottawa and Toronto. Another idea would be to have several smaller events in more than one location so all the people in the east like me would meet in the east and people in the west would meat in the west. Of course, we would not have the chance to see everybody but no wonder where we do it, that's going to happen.

How about Las Vegas? :joy: :joy:

Jack Sparrow said:
Kingston would not be bad? It is somewhere between Ottawa and Toronto. Another idea would be to have several smaller events in more than one location so all the people in the east like me would meet in the east and people in the west would meat in the west. Of course, we would not have the chance to see everybody but no wonder where we do it, that's going to happen.

How about Las Vegas? :joy: :joy:

Me and you can have one HAHA I'm 2 hours from Ottawa

For us if its TO its about 4-5 hours drive :? So we are still in the maybe thing. As we have to pay for gas,and you guys do a fee thing(although my hubby would not be eating, he does not eat other peoples food :giggle: hes just like that lol) We only have a 2 door Honda Civic so there would not be room to bring others sadly too as we have me,him(driver) and daughter and then room for baggage(unless its 1 person with little to no baggage) maybe would help and can split the gas drive also.

When i know for sure where it will be held and such ill know more for us also.

Quit yer whinin, to get to Moon's I'll be driving 16 hours! LMAO. Invest in some books on CD and you're good to go! :p

Cait said:
Quit yer whinin, to get to Moon's I'll be driving 16 hours! LMAO. Invest in some books on CD and you're good to go! :p
Cait's going where I'm going! Stamped it! And I say Mooneys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back