Rat Shack Fest 2010.. Cast yer Votes!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Where to hold Rat Shack Fest 2010?

• High Park, Toronto, Ontario

• Port Perry (the boonies!) Ontario.

• Somewhere else entirely (make a suggestion!)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
K... I finally had time to sit down and come up with a new design for this year.
Am going to talk to the company we deal with for corporate orders and see how we can do this.

FestShirtDesign.jpg

ooooohh!!!! i am actually wearing my rat shack fest 2009 t-shirt today.. wondering if i will have cash for one this year :giggle:

This sounds great! And I love the design. Sadly I already have a family obligation out west that weekend, and cannot come. But my thoughts are with you all! ...will t-shirts be available thru mail too?

Last year I got some good quotes from some businesses I found on craigslist. It was in the $8 range for a ladies t-shirt printed with one colour. (And the price went down if the order was for more than 3 dozen.). With more than one colour and personalization the price goes up. I think that's an unnessary expense which makes the t-shirts unaffordable for many of our members. I think Zooy's artwork is excellent (although I would make the font bolder) and lends itself quite well to a single colour printing.

Picture it something like this:

Sorry, paint doesn't fill in colour too well! But you could put the graphic on any nice light coloured background.

I hope the Toronto members who plan to drive will contact those who are contemplating the Go Bus and offer rides!

I can't confirm my attendence 100% right now but I do expect to go. I will be driving to Port Perry from Barrie and gladly offer a ride to anyone along the way!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back