• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Rat Shack and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

--Rat Roost-- *LAST CHANCE*

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MRRStore

Exclusive!
Last day for FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50. Offer ends 8/31/11 at midnight

Also check out our
New Treats!

Chicken Tops, 2oz
Bone shaped treat made with real chicken

Mini Cup Cakes, Peanut Butter, 5.5oz
Cupcake shaped Rawhide made with real Peanut Butter.

Catch of the Day Variety Pack, 1.5oz
Made with real fish, fish skin, and sweet potatos

Fat Free Hearts, Chicken, Beef, or Liver & Rice 1.75oz
Heart Shaped treats made with Rice Flour and Natural Flavor

Thank you everyone. Feels good to hear all this! Me and another person just took over management of the Rat Roost, this makes me feel like we are doing a good job!

Love the Valentine's set and Girl's set! Wish I had the money right now because I would totally buy it, lol. My rats are running out of hammocks. :p

we do not currently ship to Canada. I am hoping to work something out so that we can start shipping at least to Canada, but out of country orders are a lot of extra work (the way we do our shipping and manage our funds)
Liz knew that we did not ship to Canada because she tried to place an order with us.

MRRStore said:
we do not currently ship to Canada. I am hoping to work something out so that we can start shipping at least to Canada, but out of country orders are a lot of extra work (the way we do our shipping and manage our funds)
Liz knew that we did not ship to Canada because she tried to place an order with us.

Yes, she explained all of the shipping details with me and the issues around shipping internationally, and my head is still spinning with confusion! lol

Here's hoping you get something worked out and start shipping to Canada soon! There are a lot of hammock-holics in the Great White North! :cheeky:

MRRStore said:

That stinks! I was totally looking at the Hammock of the club... great idea!

well we are trying to decide right now if she will ship to Cananda. I guess what we need to do is count the number of people that live in Canada that seriously want to purchase items.

MRRStore said:
well we are trying to decide right now if she will ship to Cananda. I guess what we need to do is count the number of people that live in Canada that seriously want to purchase items.

How about you do a poll? I bet advertising on here will get you a lot of orders.

Back