• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Rat Shack and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

--Rat Roost-- *LAST CHANCE*

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd definitely get a couple of things from your store like the stealth wheel and a yin and yang t-shirt.
What's stopping you from shipping to Canada?

I am in Canada and would TOTALLY buy any Rat t-shirts that would fit my fat ass :lol: Let me know when you start shipping to canada so I can order! :)

I'm in BC, on the West siyeed of Canada.

:joy: :joy:

ETA - The YIN/YANG symbol rat shirt I MUST HAVE for you see, my two baby boys are Siamese twin brothers and their names are Yin and Yang.... :heart: :heart: :heart:

we would have to subscribe to another program on top of what we already subscribe to and the cost is high. I'll bring the subject up again with company.

MRRStore said:
we would have to subscribe to another program on top of what we already subscribe to and the cost is high. I'll bring the subject up again with company.

Are you close to the Canadian border? is there a way items could be transported to a partner in Canada for shipping?

the last time i checked the shipping cost to canada for a customer it was something like $15 and she was not willing to pay that much. I am not sure if it was because of her location or what, but it definitely is not cheap.

Oh Man! That Yin Yang t-shirt rocks!!!

I think I know someone who'll be visiting the States... could ship it there and have it brought back for me. :D

that's a thought.
Well we discussed it an we are going to try to work out a way to ship to Canada. This may not happen immediately, but it is in the works

I would go with USPS, $15 is pretty much standard for shipping even in Canada sending to other Canadians. That person who was not willing to pay $15 for shipping probably hasn't done much online shopping.

We should start shipping to Canada soon! I have to order a debit card on Thursday, then as soon as it comes in the mail we are open for business with our friendly neighbors to the north!

i have no idea what the shipping will be yet, it's one of those things that the site we do our shipping labels from will calculate it.

I buy items from the states on a regular basis. UPS and Fedex are EVIL and the brokerage charges they tack onto items to clear them through customs is outrageous, think brokerage charges that are more then the item is worth sometimes. As long as you use USPS I think you will be good to go. Just for an example it cost someone $6 to ship me 3 yards of fabric, and about $8 to ship some hammocks. Shipping to Canada is confusing at first but once you get used to it, its pretty straight forward.

Back