Rat hoarding North Texas-need help

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More piccies!

qezu6eja.jpg

This one is getting an eye infection too. Blech.

jumagu6a.jpg

From scuffles?

de4ybanu.jpg

This is nice and dry but looks aweful!

ejasene9.jpg

The surviving newborns.

I took a ton of pictures today and put all the files onto my Mac from my camera. Then I emailed them all to myself through Google drive so I could put them on other devices. Now I can't bloody figure out how to download them. Grr.

Jenni, the coordinator, setting up a bigger cage for the boys
a8epape4.jpg

Me with a little one.
gyda8e5u.jpg

A bitty.
7a8u3amy.jpg

Defensive mama.
yjahu9u9.jpg

Youngling.
hu8ygaqa.jpg

Newborns.
3u9asahu.jpg

"Mr. Wiggles," who will be neutered this week.
na2a2y4a.jpg

Girls.
bebaga9e.jpg

qe2yrehe.jpg
vudy7e9a.jpg
ypepu5yg.jpg
avesezer.jpg
y3epa9eb.jpg

Boys.
yjehe6eb.jpg

arevumuj.jpg

Mamas
uqaraja9.jpg
3u6aquda.jpg
3egy2asy.jpg

This one makes me sad. They have had cage accessories for days and are still unsure of using them. Still huddled in the corner.
ubehusy4.jpg

I was helping Jenni (JARRS leader) clean out the cages today and she was expressing her gratitude to the people who donated because it allowed her to spay some girls who were very likely pregnant. She said-and I quote- "Man thanks to all the Canadians. They are helping more than people around here!" Lol I'm sure there were plenty of Americans as well, I just thought it was funny when she said that. ;)

Last edited:
Update!! We started the adoptions several days ago and many of these angels have found new forever homes. (I took some too of course ;)

I have 2 girls as fosters as well. They are just too sweet!!! We still have many who need homes so share if you can. You can get on the JARRS FB page too.

Thanks again to everyone!

My foster girls
:D

my9ynyze.jpg

hahanyse.jpg

y4era4e3.jpg

vyte4yba.jpg

7ebamu7u.jpg

It is SOOO hard to get a good picture of Patience. She NEVER sits still!!! lol
Her sister, Harmony, is going to be a snuggler though I think.

Last edited:
Back