Rat Dads

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed! The photos are just darling as are your sweet ratties! Look at those beautiful faces! Your girlfriend is so cool to put aside her allergies for some quick ratty kisses during the holidays, awww! Great pictures! I want to kiss Spencer and Saturn too!

I am also allergic to rats too, if you can believe it. I take an allergy pill every day and sometimes I have to use an inhaler. I got tested positive to rat dander on an allergy test when I could not stop sneezing and had a really stingy, scratchy throat. So I live with it too, because I love my rat boys. They get to stay, because they are our kids and our family, and Mommy just takes a pill!
:wink2:

Thanks for sharing the photos of your girlfriend with the rat kiddos...loved it! And yes, Rat Dads and Rat Moms and everything else counts, because, as Sterling said, love is love! :joy:

I have to wash up/shower after snuggle time as I sm also allergic to the rats. I sometimes take a pill but not til after as it helps mt body naturally try to deal with the dander. I have become immune to things after exposing myself little bits at a time then treating once my body gets overwhelmed

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Yep, I do the same thing..I don't like to automatically take a pill every day. I wait until I start having symptoms real bad. But that tends to be a daily thing after all, I guess! :roll:

Daddy's new baby girl Smoosh. A special needs girl with nerve damage. We nicknamed her Zoolander as she can't turn left very well as thats the damaged side. But she's young and learning how to move and climb.
She has also learned if she jumps into daddy's hands she gets to sit on the couch. And now she's gotten so used to it she calms right down and even fell asleep yesterday curled up between behind his shoulder and a carebear
agane6u2.jpg

And in case you missed the memorial Kevin also lost his other daddy's girl Mellow on friday morning...
u9agadar.jpg

Last edited:
Back