Random thoughts

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
jorats said:
Why are there so many words that mean the same them? :scratch:

What do you mean?

My eye is twitching, it's driving me crazy, it's been doing this for almost a week.

LA, have you been getting enough sleep? My doc said it was a cause of eye twitching. And it's soooo bothersome. :hugs:

I have so many amazing photos to post from this years Relay for Life. I will be posting them, what an amazing experience. Cancer hasn't really touched my life like it has so many other people, but just walking was fantastic.

mamarat said:
LA, have you been getting enough sleep? My doc said it was a cause of eye twitching. And it's soooo bothersome. :hugs:

Sadly no. I'm so tired, I hate moving.

I seem to have once again been placed in a class with a REALLLYYY boring teacher. This teacher who's name I will never be able to pronouns (I call her Ms.hotpotato) Is the kind of person who thinks the best learning is done when she stands up at the front of the class talking for ever and we just sit there and listen.

I haven't learned anything from her but I've had a chance to get caught up on some reading. :nod:

CardboardCastles said:
I've had a love obsession with the singer Pink since like....7th grade. Her new song, So What, has become my sing at the top of my lungs in the car song....

But my favorite song she ever did was a 4 Non-Blondes cover...Weird huh?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5m8LgiYpfDI

I love her music...great voice.
Currently, I'm in a Katy Perry phase. Loooove her cd.

I'm sooo happy - I had a nice surprise today. I was looking around the house for my coloured vinyl tape to fix my dog agility equipment a bit, and came across my dads old Canon film camera. I looked at the lense on it and wondered - "Will it work with my XSi?"

So, I tried the lens on, and it worked!! My dad didn't realize this, so when I told him he dug in the closet for his old lenses and flash. So I am now the proud owner of a Canon EF 28-80mm 3.5-5.6 II, a Canon EF 80-200mm 4.5-5.6 II, and a Canon Speedlite 380EX Flash.

I can't believe I got a wide angle, telephoto, and flash for free! Those are the lenses I needed to buy, so this was such a perfect find. I just wish I had known sooner!

*dances around merrily*

Huge compliment at work! Boss emailed me and said he listened in and said I sounded really good and is giving me more airtime and is going to let me board op for the big events. So I miss going to Pumpkinfest but I get more money and more experience!

Also, is it common to have neon yellow urine from a multivitamin?

:congrats!!:

I think it is normal for urine to change color. Make sure you're not taking too much of it, though. I seem to remember that after a while it doesn't get discolored as much. You should always ask your Dr. before you start any new regimen. Good luck.

Zooy said:
Huge compliment at work! Boss emailed me and said he listened in and said I sounded really good and is giving me more airtime and is going to let me board op for the big events. So I miss going to Pumpkinfest but I get more money and more experience!
Excellent
Also, is it common to have neon yellow urine from a multivitamin?
It sure is. Freaks me out every time too. lol

I went and saw the New Kids on the Block yesterday at the Air Canada Centre!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*fan-girl scream*
I felt like I was in elementary school again but dang! It was more fun and they're better than I remember them. And their song Grown Man (f. Pussycat dolls' Nicole Scherzinger) is really really catchy. Funny how I couldn't see them when I was 8 but now that I'm 26....

It was really neat to see - most of the women there were late twenties, early thirties. Some brought their own daughters to the show! And the "Kids" look really good!

My spoiling my rats has seriously impeded on my addiction to body art. I just broke into my tattoo savings account to buy fleece and little things for the cage. A whopping $40, but still....

Something I'd never do for anything else....Only for my babies!!

Saturday night - I stayed home in my PJs, with my husband, my rats, my law books and my laptop and I'm perfectly content! It's a relief not to have to get dressed up, do my hair and make up and then take transit out and back from the bars!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back