Random thoughts

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As in this is the first time you bought one for yourself?

<questions I probably shouldn't ask>

Never had sushi for dinner last night, still want to have it tonight.

And WHAT is butter chicken?

mamarat2 said:
As in this is the first time you bought one for yourself?

As in first time in a lingeri-shop, as in first time ever having one - being Danish also means being a little nudisty and not to happy about clothes 8) I am NOT the most feminine little thing on earth.

Bati said:
I'm cleaning too - but have to reward myself for each cage with a little online time 8)
There ya go, my kind of thinking, lol. I have to wait until my bf gets home to help me with the guinea pig cage. I'm going to take a break then it is boy cage cleaning.

Random thought.... starting to panic about how much a wedding is going to cost!!!

Also hoping the pain in my side will go away (I think I pulled something last night in bed and it hurts to breath in on the one side)

My arms are burning from Starla jumping and crawling up my arms when trying to get away from her bath.

Butter chicken IS spicy.. if you get it at a real indian place. The frozen versions are mellowed considerably, but still very tasty.

I love spicy.

Random though: I'm fracking hungry!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back