Random Thoughts - The Sequel

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dspch911 said:
If the first words out of someone's mouth when calling 911 are "This really isn't an emergency but" I feel I should be allowed to hang up on them.... :cop: That goes along with when they call to ask for directions and/or a phone number... :thumbup:

I used to get those calls all the time. 911 is so much easier to memorize than a 7 digit number.

Thank you mother nature for the foot of snow you dumped on us yesterday.

UGH! Too much work it feels like. :panic: I miss my rats, I can't wait til they are all together so I don't have to push myself to exhaustion when coming home at 11 and staying up til 3 so they can have their share of play time and I also feel like none of them are getting as much of it as they should. Working two full time jobs is taking its toll but I know I shouldn't complain too many people out there aren't lucky enough to have one job much less two. I had to stop vollenteering at the SPCA as well it was becoming too much like a 3rd job and I just couldn't keep up with it. :gaah: Even tho I keep saying it was the right thing to do and there plenty of vollenteers at our SPCA I keep feeling like I should've tried harder. I decided my rat limit was six so we went to the humane society WOOT! :dance: it's nice to have a little bit of time to go look with my crazy schedule lately sadly no rats for me but happy that they've been getting awesome homes lately. So my girlfriend ... To say the least we got a kitten I know I should be more excited but honestly feels like more on my plate I'm trying not to hold a grudge but I was two weeks away from being able to get my rats a DCN which I've been drooling over getting for a couple of months. Us getting this kitten pushed it back two months UGH :wallbang: Atleast maybe by then my ratties will be healed and doing intros well to move in a nice big cage I gotta stay positive :thumbup:

Working with a class full of 3 year olds, most who aren't potty trained yet, a total of around 16-20 on a daily basis, is a great way to make yourself NOT want kids, and make sure you're using Birth Control.

I must have had a huge dumb moment when I was ordering my buttons on ebay. I some how thought that 15mm would be 1.5 inch and it's barely even half an inch *sigh* really blows

Sometimes I wonder why I bother inviting friends over.... just for them to say yes then the day of I clean up so they can text me an hour before saying something came up... from now on I'm not inviting anyone over anymore if they want to hang out they can invite me

:hugs:

I know the feeling. sorry you got left flat, as my daughter used to call it (my friend's "flat left me" she'd say, and she'd threaten them to not "flat leave her"
again)

it sucks when you plan for something and it gets cancelled at the last minute
:?

It's Kool it's just irritating because it happens to be a repeat offense with only one of my friends comes over when I invite him and that's only half the time as well no biggie just needed a quick vent I honestly work to much anyways I should just enjoy my few days off then cleaning and expecting people to show up lol :p

Ace8670 said:
lindsayfawn said:
Did you know that I adopt out rats to become snake food :laugh4: Yup apparently I'm a very bad person :roll:
??? Who said that???

Some breeder from Saint John. They replied to one of the kijiji adds I have up for the rescue. Apparently her blues are worth three times the amount of our rescue girls :wallbang: some peoples kids

lindsayfawn said:
Ace8670 said:
lindsayfawn said:
Did you know that I adopt out rats to become snake food :laugh4: Yup apparently I'm a very bad person :roll:
??? Who said that???

Some breeder from Saint John. They replied to one of the kijiji adds I have up for the rescue. Apparently her blues are worth three times the amount of our rescue girls :wallbang: some peoples kids
Blah immaturity of the worst kind

i saw a falcon right outside my window with a mockingbird it had just caught and was um, tearing apart or still killing, not sure which

the mocking bird was bigger than the falcon, it had a hard time flying off with it but it did,
flew off with the whole bird
8-O

not something i usually see

in fact somethign i have never seen before :shock:

Back