Random Picture Thread...Post Yours :D

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's been awhile since I posted here...just been rough losing Gizmo, Zera and Nes...More so I've not even done a rat cam to show how the others are doing.

Rest assured we're doing ok, though Lyra is showing signs of URI, think its due to the cold temps, and a bit of stress since Zera is no longer with her. But she's getting treatment and for the most part is doing well just like the boys. Here's some pics of them from a few nights ago:

They look great EDK glad to hear from you again. I was going to send you a pm today to see how you were doing. Haven't had a computer for awhile and typing on this tiny phone is soooooo hard!!!!

203d74f7c36762e94c10ed6380ed6abb.jpg
30cef9e3dd3140fd2f9741e1796faa51.jpg
2e4eadbb93ec3ed55050344a7edf6ef9.jpg
e2302a3150ff5f06b0e0d8968ab28859.jpg

It's been awhile since I posted here...just been rough losing Gizmo, Zera and Nes...More so I've not even done a rat cam to show how the others are doing.

Rest assured we're doing ok, though Lyra is showing signs of URI, think its due to the cold temps, and a bit of stress since Zera is no longer with her. But she's getting treatment and for the most part is doing well just like the boys. Here's some pics of them from a few nights ago:
Hi! Glad you are doing OK. Sorry to hear you lost three of your babies. I hope Lyra feels better soon.

Awww, old men are sweet... How is his temperament as a halfie?

He is a bit odd, but basically very friendly. His brother is the same. They are fine with people they know, but recognize strangers as being unfamiliar and panic a bit with them. The way they interact is hard to describe; it's like they speak a different language than domestic rats.

Back