Random Picture Thread...Post Yours :D

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is the first picture I've taken of my two new girls. The only thing Tremolo and Trill love more than balancing on top of their water bottle is balancing on top of one another.

(This is not their permanent cage. I had a bigger one prepared for them to stay in until they could move into the DCN with my other girls, but Trem was much smaller than expected and could squeeze right through the bars, so I've had to improvise in the moment.)

uploadfromtaptalk1415461022042.jpg

I hope intros go well soon, because that temp cage doesn't have enough room for how energetic they are. I forgot what it was like having young rats. I had gotten used to my fat, sleepy old ladies. The new girls just play and bounce around all day.

Toby :) He was making himself a nest in the back corner of the cage and then stopped and came the front and plopped down to give himself a nice bath and then when he was done he was just sitting there like this like he was contemplating his next move.

IMG_1090.jpg

Awwww that is so precious :) and like joanne said I bet he thinks that baby is just for him. "A mini human for me? well don't mind if I do." hehe

Aww, Warren looks so content sitting with his tiny pet human :p

I had a bit of a mini photoshoot with my boys this evening when I got home from work.

Ollie is looking particularly handsome!
1457705_10152844416471407_2579519463277678312_n.jpg

And Byron and Edgar were front and center waiting for snacks! (And kisses too, such sweet boys..)
10547414_10152844514166407_1204426327025288514_n.jpg

Back