Random Picture Thread...Post Yours :D

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those pictures with the pumpkin are so cute! I'll have to see if I can find a pie pumpkin at the grocery store tomorrow :)

I made a cup of nutella hot chocolate for myself and was working on my laptop, when I looked over at the rat cage and saw a group of noses sitting in a pile staring at me!! Unfortunately, they dispersed by the time I got my phone out to take a picture, but Fatty-Lumpkin Ollie held out, hoping to get a sip..

c8lDdhk.jpg

And here's little Murphy taking a selfie

C1MmYjy.jpg

There's something about rattie photos where they're nose is super closed and blurred that are precious to me. c: So cuutte~

Aha, my boy rats always look at me when I have something in my hand. Today I made popcorn and they were crazy following me around.

I have been celebrating fall with my kids. We have lost a couple beautiful souls...but also have a few new additions to the family. Everyone, old and young, likes their pumpkin pie.
IMAG0687.jpg

Ruby
IMAG0693.jpg

Carl

Also, my baby BookieChoo loved to sleep like she was dead. This was taken a few days before her passing in august :(
IMAG0610.jpg

Zoey our dumbo girl :) and little ceci (who isn't so little anymore) one of the babies we rescued in september. She gives the older girls a run for their money haha even the naughty girls summer and lexi who were bullies to her at first now what we call in our house "getting ceci'd" aka getting dove on from far distances unexpectedly. She has jumped from the bed to me a good foot and a half away with no fear what so ever :) and last but not least summer and lexi!

IMG_1023.jpg

IMG_1021.jpg

IMG_0874.jpg

Yesterday was cage cleaning day and we evicted the boys from the top half of the DCN and the girls LOVE having full run of it :) and the boys awaiting their new cage which will be a DCN as well :) I promise I am getting tot he random picture part hehe One of my red eyed monsters,timmy (black &white) and moose aka chunky money :) He is chunky but still climbs around like a big ole monkey! The last picture is the look moose gives me every night that makes me give him one last snuggle before bed cause who can say no to that face?

IMG_1060.jpg

IMG_1061.jpg

IMG_1071.jpg

IMG_1077.jpg

IMG_1073.jpg

IMG_1074.jpg

IMG_1078.jpg

Cute! Everytime I see a rat like that in their cage whether it be mine or in pictures a little voice in my head starts going "Hi! hi hi hi hi!" Am I the only one? haha Those friendly little faces at the cage wins me over everytime :)

Back