Random Picture Thread...Post Yours :D

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thank jo i will we tried it out the other day but he still does have some use were just preparing , so he kind of just shimmy's off

Momma enjoying her last few days to snuggle her little boy before I have to remove him :)

IMG_20151018_222259.jpg

IMG_20151018_222617.jpg

Aw! So pretty! Hey Zanya, just curious but why to you refer to their playpen as 'dreaded?' Do your furries not like their playpen? I only ask because mine don't and they seem unsettled and looking to get out despite ther being loads of space, toys, treats and comfy hide always! Puzzles me..

Aw! So pretty! Hey Zanya, just curious but why to you refer to their playpen as 'dreaded?' Do your furries not like their playpen? I only ask because mine don't and they seem unsettled and looking to get out despite ther being loads of space, toys, treats and comfy hide always! Puzzles me..

I guess they like to have free reign instead. I have allergies to my babes and they normally have free reign in their room. However, it starts to bother me after a while. The playpen is in the living room so I can spend more time with them. All the adults seem to dislike it and the only ones who seem to tolerate it are the two baby boys I have. Mine act like yours as well. I don't get it either. Funny little guys. :cheesy:

Brother courage was moved to new cage today with friends his age :) he is the blur on the wheel in the first picture and then one of his little friends.

IMG_20151022_193321.jpg

IMG_20151022_194312.jpg

Little Nakie is utterly gorgeous. She's like a teeny tiny piglet! And Mateo is such a dreamboat! He's got a dreamy kind of edge to him. If I was a girlie rat, I'd so be wiggling my ears at him :p

We just picked up our Foster Mice! Mama mouse has three babies (10 days old) and may be pregnant again... She wouldn't sit still for the photo, but she is black and white cow colored, like one of the babies.

I can barely keep the smile off my face!

My finger is in the last photo for size reference. :)

foster_mice_1.jpg

foster_mice_3.jpg

foster_mice_4.jpg

So cute! She is black with what I think they call rusting so in the light she looks like your boy but she is black in the shadows :) here she is licking her bum haha

IMG_20151023_230625.jpg

Back