Random Picture Thread...Post Yours :D

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Boo bear weighed in at 826 grams yesterday.. Not sure where he is getting this weight at but here is the beast waking from his slumber in what is a cube for at least 2 normal sized boys but only fits one boo bear haha https://youtu.be/78XDmxKsmB8
There is nothing wrong with a squishy boo bear and he can fit friends in that cube! Our Peanut got up to a whooping 1104 grams which made him basically guinea pig size. That wasn't healthy though he had walking issues, etc. Sadly we lost him to PT. Peanut did lose some weight when we got him girls to chase around. Boo bear needs women!

The look Timmy gave when when I randomly asked if we could get a pit bull..and of course we can forger fat jack enjoying some food haha

IMG_20150925_194618.jpg

IMG_20150925_220712.jpg

Hi mom! Little triumph and her brother are becoming little social butterflies and love when their other mother comes to see :) They will be 3 weeks old tomorrow!

IMG_20151006_151754.jpg

They are becoming little sweety pies :) Mom is definitely wanting away from them more and more haha they even shared some of her breakfast with her this morning which she didnt seem pleased with and I don't imagine those little teeth are feeling good when they nurse either haha

We're getting in the spirit - of course all four girls had to fit into this cube. It was already chewed (embellished) the next day, so I'm glad I was able to get this photo.

IMG_2042.jpg

Hercules still a grump I think he holds a grudge since I took his girlfriend away when we got them but his little spawn are getting so big :)

IMG_20151009_184504.jpg

IMG_20151010_105548.jpg

IMG_20151010_105546.jpg

IMG_20151010_105604.jpg

Ok so this isn't so random but I can't figure out how to post new threads on my iPhone or iPad so I figured I'd post it here. My Norbert is now over 2 years old and unfortunately has started loosing his hind legs mobility to make way for his new kind of lifestyle (Ramos ect) I went to the Lego store at Yorkdale mall and asked the associate To help me pick a Lego set that would allow me to build a small wheelchair for my pet rat, I figured he'd cringe and say ew but he thought it was sweet that he introduced me to nick who is an employee there but also a engineer graduate from tyres on and the picture below is what he enthusiastically built my Norbert! I'm adding foam for comfort and he gave me extra pieces just in case he also told me I can buy directional wheels online !!
14c9a19a30c949c20f679da7c86bb661.jpg
5f1c358be4967db7031f3127179b589a.jpg

Thanks vombaty that is an awesome video and gives me hope that Norbert will be happier with his new vehicle :)

Back