Raffle for Montreal Rescues & Lilspaz Hospice - Winners Up!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had no idea this was going on!!! i fail at the internet! i wish i had knowen i would have dotanted something as a prize, my secret idea i have been working on, but i will be buying raffles. how ever if i did win and get the hammocks i would be happy to donate that to some one with ratties since at the moment i have none.

I only had enough for 3 tickets but I'm happy I'm able to donate anything at all. Those boys deserve the finer things in life! The last raffle I won in on GM I never even got my prize.. I was promised and promised and promised a sculpture. In the end it's about the kids behind the raffle though and they're what really counts. All the prizes are beautiful and I know it'll be a great success. :D

Good idea to keep the raffle going for a while. My ratties succumbed to the temptation to get more tickets... selling their raisins for fuel again, the little opportunists.

Godmother said:
Good idea to keep the raffle going for a while. My ratties succumbed to the temptation to get more tickets... selling their raisins for fuel again, the little opportunists.
Hey, can you hook me up with their buyer? I have lots of raisins!! :giggle:

In the meantime my ratties will have to settle for one ticket each...
Gaston - 1
Lil' Buddy - 1
J.R. - 1
Elvis - 1
Atticus - 1 (+1 in memory of his brother Tucker - R.I.P. Tuck-Tuck.)
Noah - 1
Moe - 1
Hugo - 1
Prince Alexis - 1 (+1 in memory of his brother Prince Arthur- goodnight sweet Prince.)
Samantha - 1
Endora - 1
Tabitha - 1
Aunt Clara - 1

The winners have been put up on the first post of this thread. :happydance:

I want to thank everyone for helping out the rescue boys and other rats who will come into my care like Faith, and Iris and even little Peku who never got her chance. :sad3: I don't want to thank Paypal for making this one of the more awkward raffles I have organized. :redhot:

To everyone else. You Rock! :bow:

I was a little pissed I didn't win the giant ratshack hammock set, but then I saw Staci won it.. she TOTALLY deserves it!

My hammies are so cute! And yay, Wonderrodent won a snugglesafe!!!

Yahoo!! :joy: I got so lucky! Thanks so much to all the generous donors who made this raffle possible.

A Wonderrodent cube :joy: :D and a NIRO calendar :joy: :D There will be a lot of happy campers around my place.

Back