Raffle for Montreal Rescues & Lilspaz Hospice - Winners Up!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Moon said:
I was a little pissed I didn't win the giant ratshack hammock set, but then I saw Staci won it.. she TOTALLY deserves it!

My hammies are so cute! And yay, Wonderrodent won a snugglesafe!!!

I am so glad Staci won this as well.........

Dahlas said:
Moon said:
I was a little pissed I didn't win the giant ratshack hammock set, but then I saw Staci won it.. she TOTALLY deserves it!

My hammies are so cute! And yay, Wonderrodent won a snugglesafe!!!

I am so glad Staci won this as well.........

You all are too sweet! I have to say I am very excited that I won this as well :happydance:

This set is for my personal ratties as a thank you for putting up with all of the other ratties that are always around and sacrificing mommy time so that she can help other ratties. They boys will love it! Thank you so much and thank you Shelagh for all you do! I know how hard the work is but I also know the rewarding feeling that you get doing it so I understand you Sista! LOL....

Congrats to the winners!!!! :joy: (including me - yaaaaay!!!)
LOL, Wendy, another Wonderrodent item - oh my! I swear, I had nothing to do with it!

Shelagh, I am so happy that the raffle was a success! :happydance:
Happy neutering!

Yes, I did, the money cleared from my bank acct but says that the receiver can't accept funds in their paypal acct right now.

Your request to send an eCheck payment to [email protected] from your bank account failed because your recipient is currently unable to accept funds to their PayPal account.
Please contact your recipient directly to complete this transaction.

We reversed the original deposit and recorded this action in your PayPal History transaction logs.

The money is still sitting in my paypal acct. I should be able to make an instant payment if I have paypal addy to send to that's accepting payments. Otherwise, I can send a cheque through snail mail.

On the bright side, I did find my chequebook :p

Scandalous said:
Yes, I did, the money cleared from my bank acct but says that the receiver can't accept funds in their paypal acct right now.

Your request to send an eCheck payment to [email protected] from your bank account failed because your recipient is currently unable to accept funds to their PayPal account.
Please contact your recipient directly to complete this transaction.

We reversed the original deposit and recorded this action in your PayPal History transaction logs.

The money is still sitting in my paypal acct. I should be able to make an instant payment if I have paypal addy to send to that's accepting payments. Otherwise, I can send a cheque through snail mail.

On the bright side, I did find my chequebook :p

Yes they took away my paypal accnt due to the raffle, Paypal sure BLOWS chunks!
:rant:

Steph and I saw this post just the other day, and I must say we're very pleased the boys are getting special treatment, and your rats too :happydance: Too bad we saw it too late for buying tickets. Oh well, next time. :)

Back