Raffle for Montreal Rescues & Lilspaz Hospice - Winners Up!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilspaz68

Recently 6 boys were taken in from part of the MONTREAL SPCA HOARDER SITUATION and made their way down here to me as a rest stop on their way to their new homes. Sadly these boys were living 40 rats per cage that was only fit for 4 rats, so when the SPCA pulled them, they just bathed them and stuck them into little groups, without pairing them very well. I adopted out a sweet pair of timid boys who were returned shortly after due to no fault of their own, and adopters for the other boys did not pan out.
undecided.gif
Due to the terrible circumstances they came from, all the boys were in need of neuters. I've managed to get together my own funds to have 3 of the boys neutered already, but we need your help to have the remaining boys done. These surgeries will also help them find that perfect home much sooner, as so many are interested but can't take intact boys at this time.

In my usual fashion, there will not be a single winner, but a multitude of fabulous prizes.
grin.gif

Tickets are $2.00 each. As per a policy I was stupidly unaware of I am not allowed to use Paypal for raffles as it is considered gambling, so you will need to email me (DO NOT PM me as I am having Internet Issues) for an address to send payment to;

Email address is [email protected]

Please remember to leave your email address and name/nickname with your email so I know whom I should contact if you win, plus who to give the tickets to.

But on to the best part!!! The prizes that have been donated and created by wonderful people from all over! Pics and prizes to be added so keep an eye on this first post.

Phyllis – 2 pairs of ratty oven mitts (2 prizes) - tkwarren and applecavy
rattypotholders.jpg

Moon – 1 Snugglesafe to keep your critters warm and cozy - Wonderrodent
http://www.snugglesafe.co.uk/heatpad.htm

Javakittie – 2 hammock sets, pics to come (2 prizes)
1) Cherry on Top = 8" Cuddle Cave, 10" x 12" Snoozit, M Bunkbed 12"x6" & S Flat Hammock 15"x13" - - StaceyM
CIMG0094.jpg

2) Aqua/Brown = M Bunkbed 12"x6", S Corner Pocket w/ XL Pocket 15", S pocket Hammock 15"x13" & S Flat Hammock 15"x13". - Erin D

CIMG0085.jpg

Violet976 - Playhouse - (winners pick of fabrics :D) - mamarat
http://www.freewebs.com/theratstash

Keltikka - another of her amazing stuffed rats - beanjelly
"Here are more pics of recent plush ratties made for forum members which is the currrent style I've been making."
Rainbowstuffedrattiehammies014-1.jpg

Picture546.jpg

RaffleRat2a-1.jpg

"In addition to a plushie "Raffle Rattie", I am also offering a second donation of a painted purse. Here's a pic of the mini backpack purse I recently did for another forum member": - OdysseyDesign
Milobackpackcrafts257-1.jpg

And a book bag for my niece w/o a painting - winner gets to choose style/color/painting or no painting
BluePurse-Ood-McGee-Cha001-1.jpg

Pink – $40 gift certificate for her products (winner must use) - Kayla
http://pinksprettypremades.weebly.com/
- quilted baby blanket - Anita1216

Wonderrodent – 3 prizes :D
1 corner retreat, flannel/fleece padded on the bottom - DogsnBears
WRcornerretreat.jpg

1 7x7x5 Flat Cube, flannel/fleece padded on the bottom - Eagle
WRflatcube.jpg

1 double cube 12x6x6 flannel/fleece padded on the bottom - Godmother
WRdoublecube.jpg

LA - Scrapbook page of their rat of the winner’s choice - Dahlas

Odyssey Design - $50 gift certificate for L.L. Bean - Deblee

Henry’s Rat Rescue – 2 sets of hammocks (2 prizes) - Farmhouse and Eagle

Eagle – 30 min session with Arlene – animal communication and Reiki - liza
http://www.reiki4critters.com/

Leonakitty – magnets and bookmark in her special style - Evilhobbitgirl
smratflower.jpg

The Rat Shack – full hammock set (1 prize) - OldsGal
Fleece2.jpg

NIRO (Northern Illinois Rat Organization) - one 2010 NIRO Calendar - Godmother

myscratchcat - hammock set - Moon
hammocksfrommyscratchcat.jpg

Bat Cave donated by rodent_girl_1985 of Tiny Dreamers Beds Hammock set from myscratchcat :D - Rodentist
hammocksfrommyscratchcat.jpg

hammockfromrodent_girl_1985.jpg

http://tinydreamers595.weebly.com/

Alice Bakanowsky - gift certificate for a consultation with her. She's a Certified Flower Essence Practitioner. - LA

Her website is http://www.alicesessences.com/2.html

Topoljes - set of 6 flat hammocks, no pics but descriptions until they arrive (Green Stripe flannel with lime green fleece: 2 - 9"X10" flat hammocks, 1 - 15"X16" flat hammock dark blue polar bear print : 1 - 9"X11" flat hammock, 1 - 20"X22" flat hammock & red stripe flannel with orange fleece: 1 - 12"X15" flat hammock) - Dahlas

Zooy - TY Beanbag Mouse/Rat (Hank not included
giggle.gif
) - MumsyRat
P9030093.jpg

I would like to dedicate this raffle to my little fighters Iris, and Faith.
beatingheart.gif

Yay!! A raffle for ratties in need!! Great prizes :thumbup:
I hope it'll be a big success (well, I know it will be :wink2: )
Thanks Shelagh, for all you do for the ratties.
My items will be up soon.

Shelagh, put me down for $20, just gotta talk to Mike about when I can send you the money and which method we want to do!

So how does this work. Do you buy tickets and the prizes are allocated randomly or are people buying tickets to win a specific prize.

maaaan, what a bad time to be flat out poor... i must bug sister for some spending money! awesome prizes and a great cause!

I just wanted to mention that 5 of the needy boys are in lilspaz's signature.

You need to remind me to paypal you ticket fundage :D

I do believe that this thread needs a :bump: .

Those are fantastic prizes. Everyone needs to buy lots and lots on entries!!

*GASPS!* those are all so gorgeous!!! I love it! I don't know how to use paypal :( maybe it will be easy when i take a looksee. I want to do $20 a ticket for each of my ratties including my sweet Matilda who is playing at the bridge.

Back