Pregnant Agouti Girl *Babies are here!*

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not sure, I am pretty positive I see hoods on the light ones - there were both fawn and beige males where she was, just no telling until they grow up a little.

Sweet baby ratties! :heart: Your life is about to get really exciting once they open their eyes. lol! I know my heart will melt and laugh even more as you share with us their growing up pics. :heart:

The two light girls. I don't know what color the one with the hood is going to be, it's not showing up in the fur yet.
beige9_zpsa77e010c.jpg

beige8_zps8ffa84cd.jpg

beige7_zpsba935268.jpg

And a few boys.

beige6_zps2af9dc58.jpg

beige5_zps640dbef1.jpg

beige4_zps233be731.jpg

beige3_zpse0967aab.jpg

beige2_zps7bba215e.jpg

beige1_zpsef8f52c5.jpg

I was getting so excited reading through this thread from the start! Such beautiful little bubbas, its amazing to see how fast they grow and change. Momma is a beauty too. :heart:

There are so many of them!!! And they are all so beautiful, with so many different colors! I bet you're having lots of fun with them already. Do they seem to enjoy human contact?

They seem to like it a lot, but then again I think they're just trying to find nipples on my hands. LOL

The biggest fawn boy with the hood is just a robust, spunky little one, he climbs all over the darn place. I'm pretty sure he is staying.

Back