Poor Sweet Talty-man :( ..a little disturbing

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG, what a beautiful looking little man, I know his heart is as beautiful as his body cause he's a rat.
Very scary. I tell myself 'that's lilspaz and she's experienced and can handle it' but then I look at myself and yeah I'm experienced enough to handle the occurence but I can't hande it happening to someone I love...
I don't know how you look after yourself while you look after all the kids... I hope kudos help a bit.
Big love to Talty. I hope it never occurs again. If it does he's in the best hands. If it's his time he sure got to spend it where any rattie would love to live, right?
I don't worry about your kids, they live & die with a lucky beginning, a good life, and mom finding the best balance between living & dying for them.
Talty needs a little help with a lot of self-respect added. He's in the right place. Please give him a kiss for me. And ask him to give you a hug for me.

Well great news!! NO Seizures!! And he's made a friend.

Last night Theo was feeling dandy, and he was energetic, but he also made time to snuggle with Taltos. Until Talty did his disappearing act, leaving him with a nice soft, warm pillow.

Theoandhiswarmpillowfeb14.jpg

This morning, Theo's not doing so good (we're going to move to daily injections now to keep him stabilized) and after his meds, he stay close to Talty, but eventually ate some alongside him. Talty is doing GREAT. :) He's grooming and being much more himself. The weaker front paws cause a few issues but he's adapting.

TheoandTaltyfeb14.jpg

Now I am not sure what to do with him? I don't know if I want to re-intro to his old cagemates in the FN, becuase I don't think he can handle it anymore. He does love to sleep all day and come out for scratches and cuddles and food on my bed. Theo loves him, and they are usually cuddled up to each other in the Pillow Cave. Leave the new friends be I guess?

Awwwww what cuties!!!

Wishing them both the best! Hope Theo gets better, if not hopefully stabilize. And happy to hear that Talty is doing better!

They look so adorable together!

awwwww my Talty, I was wondering and hoping, and thinking of him ALL day yesterday Shelagh!
i'm glad he's made a new 'older, calmer' friend. I think you should leave them together. They look content hun...
oooohhhhhh, my Taltos...
:heart: :heart: :heart:

Just an update for everyone. I heard from Shelagh just now, poor Talty passed away. She has no internet until Thursday, so will be unable to post his memorial thread until then.

*hugs and love for little Talty*

Back