Pics of You!! Part Two

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
September555 said:
Thanks Jo.....and so true, funny how you can talk to someone like youve known them forever and not even seen a face haha. You are about how I pictured. =)

Right on about the teenage mom thing.....everyone things how horrible to be under 20 (back then in my age group which seems you and hopefloats are). I have a couple friends with teen kids they had as teens and they struggled but are as sucessful as anyone. Jo....your son is adorable by the way....seen him somewhere in here. I dont have any kids. =( Just my furr kids. =)

I watch '16 and Pregnant' on MTV. I always hope for the best in situations like that, and if I make pre-judgments, it's because I worry about the teens struggling to keep up
. I'm 20 and I don't have kids, but I have lived with my nephew since he was 4 months (He's 3 y/o now). I can't imagine being a full time parent and trying to go to school to. Anyone that can pull it off, I tip my hat to. Teen parents have to put up with a lot of funny looks and misjudgments, but they're possibly the strongest of us all... :nod:

Here's a pic of me and my sisters all gussied up for a wedding (I'm on the right):
DSC06542.jpg

185657_613033874680_163900223_34803841_4810625_n.jpg

Picture of me and my aunties and my mom in Vegas last week (I am the second from the left)

4433_1170413181895_1274942621_482277_403272_n.jpg

My hubby (yoni on rat shack), grandma, me and my mom on a gorgeous Arizona day in May

n63900081_30511819_781.jpg

Us on our wedding day at the reception . . .almost 5 years ago, wow!

Pictures of me at my wedding last February, sorry couldn't pick just one.

Normal picture of me with my dogs Turner & Angus

my bf thinks its funny you think he looks like Adam :giggle:

MissGuardian love the pic! that's a big ratter :giggle:

Back