Phlox had a rough night, and Poppy's Surgery Today

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Phlox is sweet and loving but has some laboured breathing still, no sounds in her lungs which means most likely pulm abscesses just taking up the room for the air :?
She stresses when I put her back in her cage, so she is living happily on my end table/couch/floor sometimes in the livingroom LOL. She has her dish of water, baby cereal, soft veggies, lots of fleece to pull into her box too. I think she's enjoying this. :roll:

Poppy and Lyssy were dropped off this morning...now the shallow breathing starts until sometime between 1-3 pm. Then you get a few deep breaths and then somewhat shallow until you see them/get them home. THEN I can relax. I am usually exhausted after surgeries and I am not the one going through them :panic:

The girls were huddled in the ratbox when I got there lastnight, running exploring, and sharing dinner with Shel and I...
Phlox's breathing was still laboured, but she was truckin' around the couch!

Poppy's tumour is big, but it surely didn't seem to bother her all that much.

Sweet Monsters....
:heart: :heart: :heart:

slice and dice...the actual tumour was 166 grams!

She's doing well, but I have to watch her for picking. :doh:
Poppynightofremovalnov3.jpg

and Phlox is doing pretty good :)
Phlox2nov3.jpg

Phloxnov3.jpg

Aww thanks god that lil girl is ok :D , couldnt stop thinking about her lol.

166 grams wow thats alot of weight for a lil girl to be carrying around.

Well glad everything went well and hope she heals well.

xoxo :heart:

I remembered this morning, that I had lasix pills in my med cupboard, so I made up some and gave it to Phlox... she's doing MUCH better now :) I wonder if she has heart issues?

Back